Jump to content
Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:34 AM
Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:49 PM
If you're running XP, please run ATF cleaner according to the following instructions. If you're using Vista, please skip this step and continue with step 2.
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable security programs or permit them to allow the changes.
Panda Online- Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
- A new window will open...click the Check Now button
- Enter your Country
- Enter your State/Province
- Enter your e-mail address and click send
- Select either Home User or Company
- Click the big Scan Now button
- If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
- It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
- When download is complete, click on Local Disks to start the scan
- When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button
- Save Report and save it to a convenient location.
Post the contents of the Panda scan report together with a new hijackthislog.
Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:07 PM
Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:44 PM
Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:10 PM
Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:00 AM
Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:55 PM
Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:50 AM
Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:27 AM
Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:30 AM
Go to Start > Run and type in regedit and then click on ok.
In the window that opens up, navigate to the following key:
Click on Winlogon and look at the right side of the window.
See if both of the following occur or only one:
Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:43 PM
REGEDIT4 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon] "Userinit"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe,"
Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:43 PM
Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:13 PM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:42 AM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:31 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users