Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

INTERNET service keeps cutting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sensation98

Sensation98

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

My cox INTERNET service keeps cutting off but my network says its connected. When ever I run TuneUp Utilities One click Maintenance it says this file is a Program problem.
{119F01C5-E62B-11d2-AB3E-00C04FA3014E}
--------------------------------------
The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{119F01C5-E62B-11d2-AB3E-00C04FA3014E}\AutoConvertTo points to the missing CLSID HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{6A104E4C-74AB-4C4F-BC77-10FC0FD1B172}.

I click fix problem and I can get back on the internet. What is this And how can I fix it permanently.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fairjoeblue

fairjoeblue

• Members
  • 1,594 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

This may not help but worth checking.

If you are using Internet Explorer open it
At the top click Yools
On the menu click Internet Options
Click on the Connections tab
At the bottom click Lan Settings
Put a checkmark in the box by Automatically detect settings if it doesn't already have one.
Click OK
Close IE
Reopen it.

BTW, Did this problem start after you installed "TuneUp Utilities" ?
OCZ StealthXstream 700W,Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R , E8500, Arctic Freezer Pro 7, 3GB G.Skill PC8500,Gigabyte Radeon HD 4850 OC [1GB ], Seagate 250GB SATA II X2 in RAID 0, Samsung SATA DVD burner.

#3 joseibarra

joseibarra

• Members
  • 1,307 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

...and are there games or photo editing software involved here - like playing online games though your ISP?

If games are involved, is that the only time you see this issue?

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.

#4 Sensation98

Sensation98
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for the help.I just did an clean uninstall...got tired of it. but now when i log on my puter says multi partation. why is that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users