Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Batch File for Antispyware/Antivirus w/ Logging - Looking for Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 intelllitek2000

intelllitek2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

As a project for my office, I've been attempting to develop a batch file which would be able to:
- Install popular antivirus/antispyware
- Run any of these programs
- Log output of what was cleaned/found
- Clean up the install if necessary.

Ideally, these tasks would be run unattended and not require any user intervention.
This would provide a starting point to machines we came across in-house with misc viruses/spyware.

So far, I've found command-line methods to install and silently run:

Ccleaner (silent example: Ccleaner.exe /AUTO ) and
Spybot (silent example: SpybotSD.exe /taskbarhide /autoclose /autocheck /autofix)

but they do not currently have logging methods that I've come across to integrate into the batch file.

So if anyone has any suggestions of programs to use that can be integrated into a batch file or command line switches that can be used on other programs, please respond :thumbsup:

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users