Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I purposely get virut?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cerem

Cerem

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

An odd request, but I wish to put it on an isolated PC and test out varioues removal methods on it.
I'm sure this could be against some rules...and if so I apologize. But if someone could pm me a way then I would appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Zllio

Zllio

• Members
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:31 AM

Hi Cerem,

Believe it or not, there's an anti-hacking book which teaches about malware removal and comes with a cd full of malware you can put onto an old computer and try to get it back off. It has a lot of warnings about the risks of putting it onto your regular computer, but I think that might be what you're looking for. The book I have is not English, nor is it translated from English, so you might see if there's something like this at one of the book companies. Malware removal can also be learned through more methodical study programs.

Zllio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users