Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 damainsmyth

damainsmyth

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

Hi ppls,
Just found your site, and like many i have a problem...
(thankfully) it seems others are having the same with a vundo virus.. (the post was between "the shermans" and "oldtimer") in the end it had to be removed manually, usin various programs (Process Exp' and Killbox..) and i think i will need to do the same... I will dload the Hijack this program, and post a request for help tomorrow... i hope some one could spare me some time and what i can remove this problem..:thumbsup:
Many thanks,
Damian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 madzskillz

madzskillz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:43 AM

hello people im just a new member...nice meeting you all..

#3 Nufan

Nufan

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:34 AM

Hi all :thumbsup: Nice meeting y'all and tnx in advance for the help :flowers:

#4 darkeyes11117

darkeyes11117

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:38 AM

hi i am 43 years old. i live in allentown and its my pleasure to make ur acquantiance... i am a grandpa and i am totally computer lost lol.. great to meet u all :thumbsup:

#5 buttoni

buttoni

• Members
  • 267 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 02:15 PM

Hi! I'm a new member from Central Texas. I'm also new to the Internet, Windows XP and the scary world of spyware. Hopefully I can get help here when I encounter problems with any of it.
HP Pavilion desktop p6270z; 8 GB ram; Win7 Home Premium x64 bit; FX 4.0; DSL 2Wire modem/router; MVPS Hosts; Comodo FW 5.3(D+ & Sandbox enabled); MSSE; MBAM on demand.

#6 Gibby

Gibby

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

Hello all, new to the site. Hoping to get my Trojan Horse virus removed....

#7 hogtrader

hogtrader

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2005 - 10:35 AM

Hello all,
My name is hogtrader (just hog to my friends). Just dropped by to say glad to meet ya'.
I'm 64 and still gainfully employed as an engineer in the Space Coast area of Florida, USA.

hog

#8 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:04 PM

A great welcome to BC to each and everyone of you to this great user community and computing resource!

Just a short comment or two about posting logs. Our team of log experts are volunteers and take these on a first-come, first-served basis; consequently please exercise a little patience as some times are busier than others. Secondly, please take the time to read the pinned topic "How to post a HJT log" in the log Forum. This will save both you and the volunteer a lot of time and help you understand the process.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#9 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2005 - 12:37 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! damainsmyth, madzskillz, Nufan, darkeyes11117, buttoni, Gibby and hogtrader.
Nice to meet you all, hope you all enjoy the forums.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users