Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clone Dvd from Slysoft

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:18 AM

I have a BenQ 162I external burner and am a Noob. I use 1 Click Dvd Copy and "Any Dvd" for copy to copy backups and am very pleased with the results.

I have tried Dvd Shrink and Nero and Any Dvd and have my settings set of quality. However it is taking 3 hrs to burn a disc, analying, encoding and then the Burn with Nero.

I am trying out Clone Dvd from Slysoft where I purchased "Any Dvd" and did one burn last night.
The program is on trial.
The only problem that I have is that it is very hard to find how to enable options so that the Burner is doing its optimum.

Has anyone experience with this program??

Any suggestions on where I might find out where the optimum settings are???

I would appreciate users of this program to comment,

Cheers
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gilmour

gilmour

• Banned
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:12 PM

Clone DVD version 2 is great you will also need to download dvd region+css. It will burn a DVD with great image quialty(cant tell the difference) in about 8 minutes.
Here are the links try em out for 30 days see if you like em!
This is a different clone DVD program much better and automated!

Clone DVD

Dvd regions+

Edited by gilmour, 04 July 2005 - 07:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users