Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I am still infected after trying to fix on my own....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Debrabee

Debrabee

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 AM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hi. I was on here a few weeks ago when I realized I had something on my laptop. I went to google or yahoo search. You popped up and I followed the instructions of downloading Dr. Web/Cure It, Superspyware and Malwarebytes from your site recommendations. I have run both Superspyware and Dr. Web/Cure It in safe mode and boy did it find the viruses and trojans that were on my laptop (thanks to my darn nieces and nephew!). But two weeks later, I am still having problems.... I have a ton of pics that I don't want to lose on my harddrive and no, I have not backed anything up. You would think I would know this as I have been a Sys Admin/Business Manager for most of my career.

Then because I have comcast I have free McAfee so I thought I had gotten everything and then loaded up McAfee after I ran the scans and it caught the viruses and trojans (at least I thought).

Over the past two weeks, I have browsed around in bleeping computer and found different areas that needed to be reviewed. Every time I turn off the computer and turn it back on again, that darn "prefetch" file appears in my Windows/System folder and I am still getting re-directed in yahoo and google. I delete it. But I don't know where to find the original trojan/virus at this point as it must still be on my laptop.

Any-hoo, is there someone out there that can help me on this? I am probably an intermediate user on the PC and know just enough that you don't need to hold my hand until you get into the guts of PC so to speak. Thanks for any help.... Deb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 AM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Hi and welcome to BC Deb!

Darn kids get you into trouble everytime :thumbsup:

Do this please.....

* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
  • Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
  • Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
  • Click the "Delete Cookies" button
  • Next to it, Click the "Delete Files" button
  • When prompted, place a check in: "Delete all offline content", click OK
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
  • Go to Tools > Options.
  • Click Privacy in the menu on the left side of the Options window.
  • Click the Clear button located to the right of each option (History, Cookies, Cache).
  • Click OK to close the Options window
    Alternatively, you can clear all information stored while browsing by clicking Clear All.
    A confirmation dialog box will be shown before clearing the information.
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
  • Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
  • Let it scan your system for files to remove.
  • Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
  • Press OK to remove them.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2

NOTE: Before saving MBAM please rename it to thcbytes.exe then save it to your desktop.

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

If MBAM will not install, try renaming it this way.
  • Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename it to mysetup.exe.
  • Double-click on mysetup.exe to start the installation.
  • If that did not work, then try renaming and changing the file extension. <- click this link if you do not see the file extension
  • Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.
  • Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.
If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.
  • Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan.exe.
  • Double-click on myscan.exe to launch the program.
  • If that did not work, then try renaming and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.
  • Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.
If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image

With your next post please provide:

* How is it running now?
* MBAM log
* ESET log

Kind regards,
t
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#3 Debrabee

Debrabee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hi T.

Okay, here is the skinny:

I had already had the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware loaded on my laptop from 5/26/09. I scanned it again according to your instructions and it did not find any threats. I am attaching the log from the original 5/28/09 scan where it found the viruses and trojans and today's log as per your request.

However, I did the ESET scan and it found 3 threats:
WIN32/Adware.NdotNet applications

After the scan was complete it did not give me any option to clear the threats, get a log or option to export a log. It just had "finish" and for me to purchase the full version which I did not do.

So I think my laptop still is infected. I also have SuperAntiSpyware loaded and it helped me find additional ones on 5/28/09. However, there is still something on this pc... I know it as sure as I know my name.

There is STILL a prefetch file in my windows folder. I don't know what else to do. I have done everything and I don't understand why ESET did not give me the option to clean the infections or send me the log.

Here are your logs:

5/28/09

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2183
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

5/26/2009 8:22:29 PM
mbam-log-2009-05-26 (20-22-29).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 215497
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 7 minute(s), 18 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 20
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 9

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497-9aa6-8023cf9b0fff} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147a976f-eee1-4377-8ea7-4716e4cdd239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{343ce214-9998-4b21-a151-ffe970167297} (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59c7fc09-1c83-4648-b3e6-003d2bbc7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68af847f-6e91-45dd-9b68-d6a12c30e5d7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170b96c-28d4-4626-8358-27e6caeef907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{d1a71fa0-ff48-48dd-9b6d-7a13a3e42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{ddb1968e-ead6-40fd-8dae-ff14757f60c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{f138d901-86f0-4383-99b6-9cdd406036da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
c:\documents and settings\Debbie Clark\Application Data\Malware Catcher 2009 (Rogue.MalwareCatcher2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\program files\online services\PeoplePC\ISP5900\utilities\AtlBrowser.exe (Dialer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP745\A0035821.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP745\A0035823.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP745\A0035824.EXE (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP745\A0035825.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP745\A0035826.DLL (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{2d6afca6-c76e-4dbb-8d3e-7f57086a04b5}\RP747\A0035877.dll (Adware.MyWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\debbie clark\application data\malware catcher 2009\Instructions.ini (Rogue.MalwareCatcher2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Debbie Clark\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Malware Catcher 2009.lnk (Rogue.MalwareCatcher2009) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Log: 6/17/09

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2285
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

6/17/2009 7:11:29 PM
mbam-log-2009-06-17 (19-11-29).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 95366
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Do you want me to rescan with ESET to see what happened? I need to get this thing off my PC as I have to print up stuff for a scrapbooking thing I am going to on Friday.... Ugh! Thanks for all your help. I am confident we can get this cleaned up.

Deb

#4 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

Hi & thanks for the detailed feedback :thumbsup:
Let's try this.....
Get at it in safe mode.

Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.

Please download DrWeb-CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on launch.exe to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
  • Read the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
  • When complete, click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
    (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • Now put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • When the scan is complete, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click "Yes to all" if asked to cure or move the file(s) and select "Move incurable".
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)
==========

Update MBAM and rerun it now.

==========

With your next post please provide:

* DrWeb log
* MBAM log
* How's it running now?

Thanks,
t
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

#5 Debrabee

Debrabee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Hi T!

My Bad! I accidently unchecked the box above Scan Archives. I just re-scanned and it found the 3 threats again, cleaned them and deleted them. Here is the log:

C:\Documents and Settings\Debbie Clark\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\c4.exe Win32/Adware.NdotNet application deleted - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Debbie Clark\DoctorWeb\Quarantine\c4_____0.exe Win32/Adware.NdotNet application deleted - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts Win32/Qhost trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined

I went into Windows and manually deleted the Prefetch file just now as it was still there. Three last questions:

1. I had gone into control panel a few days ago when I was working on this and "unchecked" the box in System that says to: Turn off System Restore on all Drives. Should I check that box again before I re-boot my laptop?

2. When I re-boot I will make sure that prefetch folder does not appear again in my Windows file.

2. I also forgot to tell you that I had installed RootKit a few days ago and tried to find the darn thing that way (it didn't find these) and I accidently deleted the following file: D:/autorun.inf file. Is this going to give me a headache later on? (I know, sometimes I know too much to get myself in trouble lol lol!)

Anyhoo - As I am typing this and going into other things, it sure seems faster. I went to yahoo and did a search and was not re-directed this time PTL!

Thank you so much for this site and your patience in working with me on this issue. I am off to catch some shut eye and will check this tomorrow.

Life is Good! Deb :thumbsup:

#6 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:43 AM

You are suppose to have the folder Prefetch in your Windows folder and I believe if you delete it, Windows will just recreate it

#7 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:35 AM

Hi there,

1. I had gone into control panel a few days ago when I was working on this and "unchecked" the box in System that says to: Turn off System Restore on all Drives. Should I check that box again before I re-boot my laptop?
Yes. Turn System Restore back on.

2. When I re-boot I will make sure that prefetch folder does not appear again in my Windows file.
As per Stang. And also please not....deleting the prefetch can diminish system performance so do not make a habit of this.

3. I also forgot to tell you that I had installed RootKit a few days ago and tried to find the darn thing that way (it didn't find these) and I accidently deleted the following file: D:/autorun.inf file. Is this going to give me a headache later on? (I know, sometimes I know too much to get myself in trouble lol lol!)
What exactly did you install? Do you mean FlashDisinfector?

Thanks,
t
Posted Image

#8 Debrabee

Debrabee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

Hi T! I am so happy today is my Friday! :thumbsup:

Okay here are the answers to your questions:

1. Thanks for letting me know on the check mark for system restore!
2. Thanks to both you and Stang for letting me know about not deleting the prefetch file!
3. Okay I got it from one of the posts here in the forum. It was www.greatis.com and it was called RootKit. It talked about trojans being hidden in the root files and I did a scan but I think it only found false positives when I looked at it. I tend to hit the keys before reading everything through when I am in a hurry and accidently deleted that file from my D:/ drive. Well, I hit the button to delete it but I haven't checked to see if it is gone. I can do that this weekend.

I will be able to post again on Sunday. (I have a 2-day/night scrapbooking event tomorrow and Saturday).

I will post to tell you how the laptop is running after the clean up.

I love this sight and you all ROCK!!!!!! Have a great weekend! Deb

#9 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:49 PM

I understand.

Do this......

Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.

You should be all set now.
Kind regards,
t
Posted Image

#10 Debrabee

Debrabee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi T!

I will get it done as instructed. I will post after all is done and let you know how I am doing.

TTYL,

Deb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users