Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware, please help me!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 sirio

sirio

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:35 AM

My laptop was infected by several malwares (ponovisi.dll, vundo etc.) It seems that my antivirus (Bitdefender) has trouble blocking them and the computer immediately gets overloaded (I am writing from another one). All my important date are in the infected computer? I am planning on using Combofix but would like help.
Thanks in advance
Claudio

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 PM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:50 AM

Don't use ComboFix unless someone here tells you to and instructs you on what to do and how to do it. Using it without proper help can leave your computer useless.

While waiting for help from the staff here, you could try running Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware and then posting those logs here.

Malwarebytes can be downloaded from Malwarebytes.org

SuperAntiSpyware can be downloaded from Superantispyware.com

Make sure you update both programs before scanning with them

First run a quick scan with Malwarebytes and then one with SuperAntiSpyware and let them fix any problems that they find

The first one should only take about 10 minutes but the other can take an hour or more

Edited by Stang777, 16 June 2009 - 04:54 AM.

#3 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:00 AM

Thanks I had lunched the program, but stopped it following your advice, I have downloading and trying those antimalwares you mentioned. Thanks a lot. I'll keep you posted!

Claudio

#4 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:07 AM

You are very welcome and yes, please keep us posted by posting those logs when you get them.

I am glad you stopped the running of ComboFix, I would hate to see you end up with a computer that has more damage than you already have

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:25 AM

To retrieve the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan log information, launch MBAM.
  • Click the Logs Tab at the top.
    • The log will be named by the date of scan in the following format: mbam-log-date(time).txt
      -- If you have previously used MBAM, there may be several logs showing in the list.
  • Click on the log name to highlight it.
  • Go to the bottom and click on Open.
  • The log should automatically open in notepad as a text file.
  • Go to Edit and choose Select all.
  • Go back to Edit and choose Copy or right-click on the highlighted text and choose copy from there.
  • Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.
  • Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Logs are saved to the following locations:
-- In XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs
-- In Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

To retrieve the SAS scan log information, launch SAS.
  • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
  • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
  • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
  • Go to Edit and choose Select all.
  • Go back to Edit and choose Copy or right-click on the highlighted text and choose copy from there.
  • Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#6 bitstech

bitstech

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

You might want to clean the cache before running any of these programs outlined. At this website http://www.bitsinconline.com/blog/?p=15 it explains how to get CCleaner installed on your computer. It does a great job of cleaning things up before a scan.
David
Info Blog

#7 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

Hi, sorry for not posting earlier, I have worked on this problem all day (and still do...).
Before describing I would like to remind. I had bitdefender installed, the viruses came through (what I believed was) a patch I run this morning. It deleted all my restore points and created a surspicious restore point called "last good restore point known"...

So here is what I did:

I installed SuperAntiSpyware first, scanned and found several trojan and adwares plus 80 potentially dangerous cookies, however the main was Vundu, as it appered everywhere. Two viruses were in the memory and this software cleaned it and also cleaned the cookies but could do very little for the rest. It gave me no log, but asked to restart. After restarting I scanned again and found nothing in the memory but again many threats in the registry and in files.. So I restarted and installed Mbam. This software was more effective as it healed a part of the problems (before the scan with Mbam a lot of windows apperead indicating runtime errors and I think the virus created false Bitdefender messages that appeared and faded away all over the screen..., after the scan all this disappeared but bitdefender kept on saying it was blocking viruses...

So I did a deep scan with bitdefender itself, this took several hours. It found more than a hundred "problems", healed some but could not heal 68 files...
I also turned off the system restore in order to delete all restore points (as bitdefender kept on saying some of the viruses it block were in restore...) and deleted temporary files.

Finally I run mbam once more and it just found 1 threat (a tracker)

So here are the logs (sorry for the French and the Italian you will find inside)

1. After scanning and before healing

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2182
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

16/06/2009 16:16:28
mbam-log-2009-06-16 (16-16-25).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 123715
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\gebqqgaw (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{ad6a9e16-7b67-44e3-bc23-23ca4956847c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ad6a9e16-7b67-44e3-bc23-23ca4956847c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ati64si (Rootkit.Agent) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\cpm490764e9 (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\josihuvonu (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\kr_done1 (Malware.Trace) -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\jbm.exe \s) Good: (userinit.exe) -> No action taken.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\geBqQGaW.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> No action taken.
c:\RECYCLER\s-1-5-21-14264100-4233065044-3608753006-1005\Dc1331.exe (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> No action taken.
c:\documents and settings\Claudio\local settings\Temp\rsyncini.exe (Trojan.Shutdowner) -> No action taken.

After healing
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2182

16/06/2009 16:17:25
mbam-log-2009-06-16 (16-17-25).txt

Objects scanned: 123715
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Files Infected: 3

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\gebqqgaw (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{ad6a9e16-7b67-44e3-bc23-23ca4956847c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ad6a9e16-7b67-44e3-bc23-23ca4956847c} (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ati64si (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\dslcnnct (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\cpm490764e9 (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\josihuvonu (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{81ea3f36-357a-435a-8741-52c27ccc9f21} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\kr_done1 (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\jbm.exe \s) Good: (userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\geBqQGaW.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\RECYCLER\s-1-5-21-14264100-4233065044-3608753006-1005\Dc1331.exe (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Claudio\local settings\Temp\rsyncini.exe (Trojan.Shutdowner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

And here is the log from Bitdefender (I remind you I turned off restore afterwards.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2008\Lang\log_format.xsl"?>
<ScanSession creator="BitDefender Antivirus 2008" version="BitDefender UIScanner V.11" creationDate="22:00:02 16/06/2009" originalPath="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\deep_scan\1245182402_1_02.xml">
<ScanOptions
showWarnings="1" >
<ScanPaths>
<path id="0000">C:\</path>
<path id="0001">D:\</path>
<path id="0002">E:\</path>
</ScanPaths>
<ScanObjects
scanViruses="1"
scanAddware="1"
scanSpyware="1"
scanApplications="1"
scanDialers="1"
scanRootkits="1"
/>
<TargetSelection
heuristicScan="1"
scanArchives="1"
scanRegistryKeys="1"
scanRegistry="1"
scanCookies="1"
memoryProcesses="1"
scanBootSectors="1"
scanEmail="1"
scanAllFiles="1"
scanPackedFiles="1"
scanSubfolders="1"
includeExtensions=""
excludeExtensions=""
/>
<TargetProcessing
infectedAction="3"
suspiciousAction="1"
hiddenAction="1"
/>
</ScanOptions>
<EngineSummary
archivePlugins="45"
mailPlugins="6"
scanPlugins="13"
totalSignatures="3349029"
systemPlugins="5"
unpackPlugins="7"
/>
<ScanSummary
scannedItems="1418582"
infectedItems="99"
suspiciousItems="2"
resolvedItems="33"
scannedArchives="180842"
bootSectorCount="6"
scannedDirectories="15037"
inputOutputErrors="0"
virusesNumber="27"
scanTime="00:04:14:22"
filesPerSecond="92"
>
<FileSummary
scanned="1416746"
archives="180842"
packed="99904"
infected="99"
suspicious="2"
resolved="26"
deleted="31"
moved="0"
copied="0"
/>
<RegistryKeySummary
scanned="1411"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<CookieSummary
scanned="348"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<ProcessSummary
scanned="77"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<MailSummary
scanned="0"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
</ScanSummary>
<ScanDetails>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\ddr-1.7.exe=](NSIS o)=]lzma_solid_nsis0005" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.Bho.C" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\07LGZ5E1\installer2[1].htm=]installer2.dll" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.Clickmedia.A" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\ddr-1.7.exe=](NSIS o)=]lzma_solid_nsis0006" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.VB" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Cookie" path="[System]=]C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Cookies\claudio@pub.immostreet[1].txt" threatType="virus" threatName="Cookie.Adrevolver" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\relay.dbx=](message 1174): Re=][Subject: Re][Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:36:58 +0200]=](MIME part)=](message body)" threatType="virus" threatName="Exploit.Iframe.Vulnerability" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\outlook backup\Identità principale\Posta in arrivo.dbx=](message 3524): Re=][Subject: Re][Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:36:58 +0200]=](MIME part)=](message body)" threatType="virus" threatName="Exploit.Iframe.Vulnerability" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\RealCloneDVDSetup.exe=]wise0033" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Adware.Heur.401CE39191" action="delete" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Program Files\SDL International\SDLX\htmlutil.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Trojan.Heur.A0946B4E3E" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120777.dll" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Trojan.Heur.Vundo.207887C7C7" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120808.dll" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Trojan.Heur.Vundo.207887C7C7" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120809.dll" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Trojan.Heur.Vundo.207887C7C7" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP892\A0119730.dll" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Trojan.Heur.Vundo.4018E7A7A7" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Varie\HTML\Good html editors\1stpage2.zip=]setup.exe=](CAB Sfx o)=]\data1.cab=](IShield Module 444)" threatType="virus" threatName="JS.Trojan.Winbomb.F" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\BRI pass.ZIP=]r_qt0903a_it.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{00C0E553-91A0-4883-8EAE-25D995D8A3A2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{05DA6B25-2FDA-4237-AFDE-911D79E77F07}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{08D744AC-2647-4DB3-86D1-33670BC4B374}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{0A330E07-49BA-4C5C-90A0-44EC6D902BE7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{0ADD1BC6-F87D-48D4-8EFA-62DA9DFC7E4F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{1F65D396-5DFA-41F8-9C6A-A7E772DD0A2F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{1F9E3E40-F729-41E4-B1B1-9097B01DE2D9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{21B86BE9-C26A-46C3-B638-07869A6A1F41}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{22129930-C977-4365-9CE3-9802D60A0F52}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{22811814-9716-4509-BCB1-C191CFF9CCE6}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{255DE883-2CD4-4E13-9305-8D3808A0CA7E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{25648B38-7C35-4858-895F-BA1C9B99A376}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{2599C10C-F399-4EE7-BFB6-29D97398AC33}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{306E52FC-BA52-4F37-A384-4412E2EC5C0E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{31CDE86E-4743-44FC-986A-F7BE0D1E658B}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{346DA50D-7F24-427A-AEAE-43B7B3D20653}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4377E03C-E30E-4258-9111-C68F0B30D8BA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4AB7F85B-FD5B-4A72-9576-EEF570D5F4C5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4B2BCC09-9228-4271-AE49-F904D23B2A94}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4D24B8AB-2184-43E6-8A9A-22EA3DC52859}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{52087C7F-3407-43B2-AFCE-2A995CCB662D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5623DFF2-6350-4034-9F60-394B8B3B537D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{56A16F94-6717-49A3-B753-DF10D3E91117}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{56CD20C0-196A-489B-97CF-983CDAD076B7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5C905771-E32C-46B9-B569-D26A6CE32C8C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5CAF8C3C-5A32-40E9-808D-00D07EB14DCB}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5CD3B6D2-DCD0-49FF-824B-1A611DC15CA0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5F0672C0-89A3-46EF-8414-A020F871CB39}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5F4072C5-8BBB-497D-89B7-604DEBCF6BF9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{660586F0-8213-41EE-A8C3-D39C056637A7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{67EAAF84-3A4D-4F91-84A3-5CB09D1787A1}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{68A1A13E-FDB1-428A-B06A-BC5F00257EF5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{6EBB45B8-E401-4042-A12D-9AF603C7CCC6}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{70812032-7123-46BB-8328-FBB0C510EE2D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{72ED1968-99C0-4287-9E03-C0A29DC30454}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{7443A52F-3695-4AE1-8329-705C77445C38}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{7C9F4B97-AEEF-42D5-A750-04BBF438F4F1}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{831403C6-870D-447B-987F-3F74A04CA52F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{833F499C-3654-4163-BF14-59276F990CBA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{85188096-B4A5-493B-8215-CE3305AD162E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{88B686AF-54BC-4FF4-BD40-5666DCF84E6C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{8D9EBFB2-AB06-497F-8ABD-95045EDB5D9B}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{9160B825-671E-4A6B-9826-411374715045}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{A2703FE2-01FA-4BE6-8A22-326B6468FFA2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{ABEC0956-CFCF-4060-92AE-4FBD94637875}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{AC15C0C2-D85E-4E18-82F4-3D2230BA80AA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{AD58B36B-A4C8-4287-B6DF-A02420A8E8CC}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B1D7E4F2-CF8B-4F49-A38B-7B180C7717D8}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B2B5F605-4572-426F-A47B-CD274A8C5FBF}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B6B42EEF-3C6C-46A6-AB13-247E47540C1E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B9FF17E3-B9C0-4E77-ADCC-309437F78831}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BB13CD8F-19E3-49F9-8ACE-570675252BB9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BBDE3E4A-25B3-4DA5-8FD1-49EBDFA0CD8D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BCF7D521-7D1F-4751-A394-A1DB98A0CDF0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{C15E787B-F72F-445A-AC21-18160DC40438}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CBB1960C-09C5-4555-A6F7-7F0DBD76340C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CCA3ADC9-87C3-4638-932B-4978C731DEA3}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CF7EB480-7FA2-4D19-B98C-ECD3E53B18F0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D0B75507-0FC7-4610-9FEA-B152F9BC1716}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D3CB2B38-3393-4C98-9348-0E3003DE7D75}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D3CEB28C-64AF-4F6A-B41E-45BB6C217D6F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D52FF0C4-5AB5-4795-A1F5-FA594AA55836}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DA431870-EA03-4D01-8453-2C71647AC9CF}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DA5D8E01-5148-4670-8D2B-ADB247B1AD03}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DD32C345-94E3-407D-82E6-840FE9F70A58}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E013A071-860F-43C4-8111-A94ACB1F4D82}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E3DBDD6A-02D2-4BB7-8F62-69C316C2ACC2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E4CB149B-05BE-4C20-BC3C-70A155448698}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E71DEE5C-6769-423B-BE82-7D7EF17121C5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E96168CA-32E5-4A06-BA33-6C8FC8E97A63}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EA364C62-F1A7-4AF8-A9EC-B5A85E95849A}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB4118A0-41A4-4E86-A128-1B76A4DEC504}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB48BBFD-DDB4-4BA6-9198-0B6EAF0F07A7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB643AF1-DF61-4A39-B9D5-83DB06610785}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EC1C04BB-292E-478B-9D99-026B968AEE04}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EF639214-6A0C-4F7E-AACC-AA75622BE59C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EFB476FE-8861-4B9D-B8A8-9A5C544C7AA0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{F093776A-E5BA-47F4-84C0-39D26E4ED272}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{F0E269F9-A829-4089-B2E7-418DB0A3830D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FAC44194-E9D9-4628-A204-C01118F42CE0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FAC8A1CF-3181-4C67-9AA8-B1E6F7EB5EA5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FD30F3B0-D6B2-4F53-87D9-18605BC00B65}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FDD8E4F2-58BD-409B-BF7A-96A39905E563}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]backup.db" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\123557023936835_g__servizi_1.zip=]Rapporto annuale del 2008 - febbraio 2009 (2).doc" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Cepstral.Swifttalker.with.Emily.v5.1.0.Incl.Keygen-ArCADE.rar=]:Zone.Identifier" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Divo.part2.rar=]:Zone.Identifier" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 1.zip=]Lezione n. 1.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 10.zip=]Lezione n. 10.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 11.zip=]Lezione n. 11.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 12.zip=]Lezione n. 12.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 2.zip=]Lezione n. 2.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 3.zip=]Lezione n. 3.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 4.zip=]Lezione n. 4.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 5.zip=]Lezione n. 5.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 6.zip=]Lezione n. 6.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 7.zip=]Lezione n. 7.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 8.zip=]Lezione n. 8.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 9.zip=]Lezione n. 9.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\winzip70.exe=](ZIP Sfx o)=]SETUP.WZ=]WINZIP32.EX_" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\winzip90.exe=](ZIP Sfx s)=]SETUP.WZ=]WINZIP32.EX_" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clé novembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clé novembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée agosto 06\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée agosto 06\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée decembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée decembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée juin 2009\123557023936835_g__servizi_1.zip=]Rapporto annuale del 2008 - febbraio 2009 (2).doc" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée juin 2009\BRI rename.ZIP=]r_qt0903a_it.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Copia Acer\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Copia Acer\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120778.sys" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Agent.AMZV" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Applicazioni utili\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\udc4.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Dropper.SME" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Downloads\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\udc4.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Dropper.SME" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Downloads\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch.zip=]Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch/udc4.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Dropper.SME" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120807.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1561709" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Adobe CS3 Master Activation.rar=]keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1615559" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Dreamweaver CS3.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1642128" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Photoshop CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1645275" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Photoshop Extended CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1725552" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0001e9=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Universal Document Converter 4.2.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1926882" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Universal_Document_Converter_4.2.rar=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Universal Document Converter 4.2.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1926882" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Flash CS3 Keygen + Activation.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62952" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\FireWorks CS3 Keygen + Activation.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62955" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Flash CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62956" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-14264100-4233065044-3608753006-1005\Dc1284.zip=]Bittorrent_Downloader_0409_DW_CL_C2P_-1221377068.exe=]wise0009" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.752623" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Acrobat 3D 8.1.0.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.772127" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0001e9=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Patch\Patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Applicazioni utili\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Patch\universal.document.converter.4.2.patch.fixed-patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Downloads\UDC4.2\UDC4.2\Patch\universal.document.converter.4.2.patch.fixed-patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Downloads\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch\Patch\universal.document.converter.4.2.patch.fixed-patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Downloads\Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch.zip=]Universal Document Converter v4.2.708.14220 incl Patch/Patch/universal.document.converter.4.2.patch.fixed-patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Universal_Document_Converter_4.2\Universal Document Converter 4.2\Patch\Patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Universal_Document_Converter_4.2.rar=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Patch\Patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Program Files\Universal Document Converter\universal.document.converter.4.2.patch.fixed-patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120846.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP893\A0120869.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\GoLive CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Packed.7703" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SHELL\SHELL\EXPLORE\COMMAND\=]C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\ALERTER\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\EVENTLOG\APPLICATION\AUTOCHK\EventMessageFile=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINLOGON.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\EVENTLOG\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SERVICES.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\NETLOGON\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LSASS.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\SPOOLER\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOLSV.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="delete" finalStatus= "clean" error= "deleted"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="move to Quarantine" finalStatus= "clean" error= "moved to quarantine"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="move to Quarantine" finalStatus= "clean" error= "moved to quarantine"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="move to Quarantine" finalStatus= "clean" error= "moved to quarantine"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="move to Quarantine" finalStatus= "clean" error= "moved to quarantine"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="move to Quarantine" finalStatus= "clean" error= "moved to quarantine"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\System Volume Information\_restore{3A579F61-82CF-4117-919A-DB7B394CD5BC}\RP892\A0119732.dll" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Vundo.ESI" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "clean" error= "disinfected"/>
</ScanDetails>
</ScanSession>

Looks like a lot of stuff. Really hope you can help, I really need to go back and work on this pc. The one I am writing from is an older ans slower one...

Thanks

Claudio

#8 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

Looks like you have a lot of bad stuff on there and really need the help of the staff here but I wanted to just point out that you seem to have had a rootkit on this computer which can really be bad.

Do NOT do any online banking on this computer until you can be sure it is clean.

Even though the log shows that it was deleted successfully, usually when there is a rootkit present the only way to know for sure that it is clean is to reformat, but wait until the staff here advises you on what to do next.

I am not qualified to take you any further but just wanted to make sure you knew NOT to do any online banking with this computer for now and if you have done any it would be a good idea to immediately use a computer you know to be clean to change all of your passwords to those sites. If you notice any unusual activity in your bank accounts, contact your banks at once.

Good luck

Edited by Stang777, 16 June 2009 - 06:01 PM.

#9 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:19 AM

I haven't done since I got this virus yesterday (unless the rootkit was earlier). However here in Switzerland online banking is very secure and needs external additional codes that change at every login. I have scanned my 2 other laptops and they are clean, so I'll check my bank accounts now.

Here is my latest log, which take into account the turning off of system restore (I have put my wifi connection off on the pc and will not make any more change, only use it to take the Word documents I need...)

Thanks a lot for your help !

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2008\Lang\log_format.xsl"?>
<ScanSession creator="BitDefender Antivirus 2008" version="BitDefender UIScanner V.11" creationDate="08:47:35 17/06/2009" originalPath="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs\deep_scan\1245221255_1_02.xml">
<ScanOptions
showWarnings="1" >
<ScanPaths>
<path id="0000">C:\</path>
<path id="0001">D:\</path>
<path id="0002">E:\</path>
</ScanPaths>
<ScanObjects
scanViruses="1"
scanAddware="1"
scanSpyware="1"
scanApplications="1"
scanDialers="1"
scanRootkits="1"
/>
<TargetSelection
heuristicScan="1"
scanArchives="1"
scanRegistryKeys="1"
scanRegistry="1"
scanCookies="1"
memoryProcesses="1"
scanBootSectors="1"
scanEmail="1"
scanAllFiles="1"
scanPackedFiles="1"
scanSubfolders="1"
includeExtensions=""
excludeExtensions=""
/>
<TargetProcessing
infectedAction="3"
suspiciousAction="1"
hiddenAction="1"
/>
</ScanOptions>
<EngineSummary
archivePlugins="45"
mailPlugins="6"
scanPlugins="13"
totalSignatures="3349142"
systemPlugins="5"
unpackPlugins="7"
/>
<ScanSummary
scannedItems="1408518"
infectedItems="74"
suspiciousItems="0"
resolvedItems="0"
scannedArchives="180669"
bootSectorCount="6"
scannedDirectories="14842"
inputOutputErrors="0"
virusesNumber="19"
scanTime="00:03:58:19"
filesPerSecond="98"
>
<FileSummary
scanned="1406685"
archives="180669"
packed="99585"
infected="74"
suspicious="0"
resolved="0"
deleted="15"
moved="0"
copied="0"
/>
<RegistryKeySummary
scanned="1409"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<CookieSummary
scanned="347"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<ProcessSummary
scanned="77"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
<MailSummary
scanned="0"
infected="0"
suspicious="0"
/>
</ScanSummary>
<ScanDetails>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\ddr-1.7.exe=](NSIS o)=]lzma_solid_nsis0005" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.Bho.C" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\07LGZ5E1\installer2[1].htm=]installer2.dll" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.Clickmedia.A" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\ddr-1.7.exe=](NSIS o)=]lzma_solid_nsis0006" threatType="addware" threatName="Adware.VB" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Applicazioni\RealCloneDVDSetup.exe=]wise0033" threatType="virus" threatName="Gen:Adware.Heur.401CE39191" action="delete" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Varie\HTML\Good html editors\1stpage2.zip=]setup.exe=](CAB Sfx o)=]\data1.cab=](IShield Module 444)" threatType="virus" threatName="JS.Trojan.Winbomb.F" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\BRI pass.ZIP=]r_qt0903a_it.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{00C0E553-91A0-4883-8EAE-25D995D8A3A2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{05DA6B25-2FDA-4237-AFDE-911D79E77F07}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{08D744AC-2647-4DB3-86D1-33670BC4B374}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{0A330E07-49BA-4C5C-90A0-44EC6D902BE7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{0ADD1BC6-F87D-48D4-8EFA-62DA9DFC7E4F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{1F65D396-5DFA-41F8-9C6A-A7E772DD0A2F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{1F9E3E40-F729-41E4-B1B1-9097B01DE2D9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{21B86BE9-C26A-46C3-B638-07869A6A1F41}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{22129930-C977-4365-9CE3-9802D60A0F52}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{22811814-9716-4509-BCB1-C191CFF9CCE6}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{255DE883-2CD4-4E13-9305-8D3808A0CA7E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{25648B38-7C35-4858-895F-BA1C9B99A376}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{2599C10C-F399-4EE7-BFB6-29D97398AC33}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{306E52FC-BA52-4F37-A384-4412E2EC5C0E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{31CDE86E-4743-44FC-986A-F7BE0D1E658B}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{346DA50D-7F24-427A-AEAE-43B7B3D20653}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4377E03C-E30E-4258-9111-C68F0B30D8BA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4AB7F85B-FD5B-4A72-9576-EEF570D5F4C5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4B2BCC09-9228-4271-AE49-F904D23B2A94}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{4D24B8AB-2184-43E6-8A9A-22EA3DC52859}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{52087C7F-3407-43B2-AFCE-2A995CCB662D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5623DFF2-6350-4034-9F60-394B8B3B537D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{56A16F94-6717-49A3-B753-DF10D3E91117}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{56CD20C0-196A-489B-97CF-983CDAD076B7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5C905771-E32C-46B9-B569-D26A6CE32C8C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5CAF8C3C-5A32-40E9-808D-00D07EB14DCB}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5CD3B6D2-DCD0-49FF-824B-1A611DC15CA0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5F0672C0-89A3-46EF-8414-A020F871CB39}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{5F4072C5-8BBB-497D-89B7-604DEBCF6BF9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{660586F0-8213-41EE-A8C3-D39C056637A7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{67EAAF84-3A4D-4F91-84A3-5CB09D1787A1}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{68A1A13E-FDB1-428A-B06A-BC5F00257EF5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{6EBB45B8-E401-4042-A12D-9AF603C7CCC6}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{70812032-7123-46BB-8328-FBB0C510EE2D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{72ED1968-99C0-4287-9E03-C0A29DC30454}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{7443A52F-3695-4AE1-8329-705C77445C38}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{7C9F4B97-AEEF-42D5-A750-04BBF438F4F1}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{831403C6-870D-447B-987F-3F74A04CA52F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{833F499C-3654-4163-BF14-59276F990CBA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{85188096-B4A5-493B-8215-CE3305AD162E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{88B686AF-54BC-4FF4-BD40-5666DCF84E6C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{8D9EBFB2-AB06-497F-8ABD-95045EDB5D9B}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{9160B825-671E-4A6B-9826-411374715045}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{A2703FE2-01FA-4BE6-8A22-326B6468FFA2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{ABEC0956-CFCF-4060-92AE-4FBD94637875}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{AC15C0C2-D85E-4E18-82F4-3D2230BA80AA}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{AD58B36B-A4C8-4287-B6DF-A02420A8E8CC}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B1D7E4F2-CF8B-4F49-A38B-7B180C7717D8}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B2B5F605-4572-426F-A47B-CD274A8C5FBF}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B6B42EEF-3C6C-46A6-AB13-247E47540C1E}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{B9FF17E3-B9C0-4E77-ADCC-309437F78831}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BB13CD8F-19E3-49F9-8ACE-570675252BB9}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BBDE3E4A-25B3-4DA5-8FD1-49EBDFA0CD8D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{BCF7D521-7D1F-4751-A394-A1DB98A0CDF0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{C15E787B-F72F-445A-AC21-18160DC40438}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CBB1960C-09C5-4555-A6F7-7F0DBD76340C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CCA3ADC9-87C3-4638-932B-4978C731DEA3}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{CF7EB480-7FA2-4D19-B98C-ECD3E53B18F0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D0B75507-0FC7-4610-9FEA-B152F9BC1716}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D3CB2B38-3393-4C98-9348-0E3003DE7D75}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D3CEB28C-64AF-4F6A-B41E-45BB6C217D6F}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{D52FF0C4-5AB5-4795-A1F5-FA594AA55836}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DA431870-EA03-4D01-8453-2C71647AC9CF}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DA5D8E01-5148-4670-8D2B-ADB247B1AD03}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{DD32C345-94E3-407D-82E6-840FE9F70A58}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E013A071-860F-43C4-8111-A94ACB1F4D82}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E3DBDD6A-02D2-4BB7-8F62-69C316C2ACC2}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E4CB149B-05BE-4C20-BC3C-70A155448698}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E71DEE5C-6769-423B-BE82-7D7EF17121C5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{E96168CA-32E5-4A06-BA33-6C8FC8E97A63}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EA364C62-F1A7-4AF8-A9EC-B5A85E95849A}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB4118A0-41A4-4E86-A128-1B76A4DEC504}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB48BBFD-DDB4-4BA6-9198-0B6EAF0F07A7}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EB643AF1-DF61-4A39-B9D5-83DB06610785}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EC1C04BB-292E-478B-9D99-026B968AEE04}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EF639214-6A0C-4F7E-AACC-AA75622BE59C}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{EFB476FE-8861-4B9D-B8A8-9A5C544C7AA0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{F093776A-E5BA-47F4-84C0-39D26E4ED272}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{F0E269F9-A829-4089-B2E7-418DB0A3830D}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FAC44194-E9D9-4628-A204-C01118F42CE0}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FAC8A1CF-3181-4C67-9AA8-B1E6F7EB5EA5}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FD30F3B0-D6B2-4F53-87D9-18605BC00B65}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]{FDD8E4F2-58BD-409B-BF7A-96A39905E563}" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\Quarantine\Quarantine - 06-16-2009 - 14-58-30.SBU=]backup.db" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 633): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\GMAIL 6-12 2007.dbx=](message 634): ETI italien=][Subject: ETI italien][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:22 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Brief_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/._071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Flyer_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\Identities\{24913862-2719-4B2E-8E86-5953E11D8A97}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\LaRosaTranslations.dbx=](message 76): version italienne=][Subject: version italienne][Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:56:42 +0200]=](MIME part)=]ETI italien.zip=]ETI italien/071025_i_Akqui_Antrag_M.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\123557023936835_g__servizi_1.zip=]Rapporto annuale del 2008 - febbraio 2009 (2).doc" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Cepstral.Swifttalker.with.Emily.v5.1.0.Incl.Keygen-ArCADE.rar=]:Zone.Identifier" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Divo.part2.rar=]:Zone.Identifier" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 1.zip=]Lezione n. 1.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 10.zip=]Lezione n. 10.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 11.zip=]Lezione n. 11.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 12.zip=]Lezione n. 12.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 2.zip=]Lezione n. 2.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 3.zip=]Lezione n. 3.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 4.zip=]Lezione n. 4.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 5.zip=]Lezione n. 5.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 6.zip=]Lezione n. 6.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 7.zip=]Lezione n. 7.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 8.zip=]Lezione n. 8.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\FINANZA\Contabilità e bilancio\Lezione n. 9.zip=]Lezione n. 9.ppt" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\winzip70.exe=](ZIP Sfx o)=]SETUP.WZ=]WINZIP32.EX_" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\winzip90.exe=](ZIP Sfx s)=]SETUP.WZ=]WINZIP32.EX_" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clé novembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clé novembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée agosto 06\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée agosto 06\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée decembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée decembre\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée juin 2009\123557023936835_g__servizi_1.zip=]Rapporto annuale del 2008 - febbraio 2009 (2).doc" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\CLEE\clée juin 2009\BRI rename.ZIP=]r_qt0903a_it.pdf" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Copia Acer\setup.apm=]ams_xml_pl.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="D:\Copia Acer\setup.apm=]ams_xml_temp.xml" threatType="virus" threatName="Protégé par mot de passe" action="none" finalStatus= "not scanned" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Adobe CS3 Master Activation.rar=]keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1615559" action="none" finalStatus= "infected" error= "infected archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Dreamweaver CS3.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1642128" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Photoshop CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1645275" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Photoshop Extended CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1725552" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0001e9=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Universal Document Converter 4.2.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1926882" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Universal_Document_Converter_4.2.rar=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Universal Document Converter 4.2.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.1926882" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Flash CS3 Keygen + Activation.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62952" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\FireWorks CS3 Keygen + Activation.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62955" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Flash CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.62956" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-14264100-4233065044-3608753006-1005\Dc1284.zip=]Bittorrent_Downloader_0409_DW_CL_C2P_-1221377068.exe=]wise0009" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.752623" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\Acrobat 3D 8.1.0.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Generic.772127" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\f_0001e9=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Patch\Patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\Universal_Document_Converter_4.2.rar=]Universal Document Converter 4.2\Patch\Patch.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Hacktool.YMFlooder.B" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Claudio\My Documents\AdobKeys.rar=]AdobKeys\GoLive CS3 Keygen.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Packed.7703" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "delete failed archive"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\ALERTER\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SVCHOST.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\EVENTLOG\APPLICATION\AUTOCHK\EventMessageFile=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINLOGON.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\EVENTLOG\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SERVICES.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\NETLOGON\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LSASS.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Registry Key" path="[System]=]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CONTROLSET001\SERVICES\SPOOLER\ImagePath=]C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOLSV.EXE" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "no action possible"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="Process" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (memory dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (disk)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="[System]=]C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (full dump)" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
<AffectedItem itemType ="File" path="C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe" threatType="virus" threatName="Trojan.Patched.U" action="disinfect" finalStatus= "infected" error= "disinfect failed"/>
</ScanDetails>
</ScanSession>

#10 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,474 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:59 AM

Your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log indicates you are using an outdated database version. Please update it through the program's interface (preferable method) or manually download the definition updates and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.Your database shows 2182. Last I checked it was 2295.

Mbam-rules.exe is not updated daily. Another way to get the most current database definitions if you're having problems updating through the program's interface or have already manually downloaded the latest definitions (mbam-rules.exe) shown on this page, is to do the following: Install MBAM on a clean computer, launch the program and update through MBAM's interface. Copy the definitions (rules.ref) to a USB stick or CD and transfer that file to the infected machine. Copy rules.ref to the location indicated for your operating system. If you cannot see the folder, then you may have to Reconfigure Windows to show it.
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Then perform a new Quick Scan in normal mode and check all items found for removal. Don't forgot to reboot afterwards. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. When done, click the Logs tab and copy/paste the contents of the new report in your next reply.

#11 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:57 AM

Sorry I forgot to mention that the second time I scanned with mbam I updated it to version 2289, and it did not find anything (no more vundo, although a trojan called Trojan.Patched.U keeps on beeing blocked by bitdefender).

I also updated to 2295 today and nothing found

alwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2295

17/06/2009 14:42:33
mbam-log-2009-06-17 (14-42-33).txt

Objects scanned: 131567
Time elapsed: 20 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

I also woud like to add a printscreen of Mbam quarantine, but I do not know how to attach it here...

#12 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,474 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:17 AM

Did BitDefender provide a specific file name associated with this malware threat(s) and if so, where is it located (full file path) at on your system?

#13 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Hi I am not sure I understood the question, if you mean the files that are in quarantine there are dozens both in bitdefender's one and in Mbam's one. Unfortunately I cannot copy it and I do not know how to post a printscreen. However most of them are in Windows/sistem32 (e.g. winlogon.exe, lsass.exe, spoolsv.exe, services.exe, svchost.exe. And they are also the files mentioned by bitdefender when it says the he blocked a virus. Main virures reported in quarantine are Vundo and Trojan.patched.u.
Let me know how I can supply additional information if needed.

#14 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,474 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

a trojan called Trojan.Patched.U keeps on beeing blocked by bitdefender

That's the one I was referring to.

If it is in quarantine, then is not a threat. When an anti-virus or security program quarantines a file by moving it into a virus vault (chest), that file is essentially disabled and prevented from causing any harm to your system. The quarantined file is safely held there and no longer a threat until you take action to delete it. One reason for doing this is to prevent deletion of a crucial file that may have been flagged as a "false positive" especially if the scanner uses heuristic analysis technology. Heuristics is the ability of a scanning program to detect possible new variants of malware before the vendor can get samples and update the program's definitions for detection. Heuristics uses non-specific detection methods to find new or unknown malware which allows the anti-virus to detect and stop if before doing any harm to your system. The disadvantage to using heuristics is that it is not as reliable as signature-based detection (blacklisting) and can potentially increase the chances that a non-malicious program is flagged as suspicious or infected. If that is the case, then you can restore the file and add it to the exclusion or ignore list. Doing this also allows you to view and investigate the files while keeping them from harming your computer. Quarantine is just an added safety measure. When the quarantined file is known to be malicious, you can delete it at any time.

#15 sirio

sirio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:53 AM

I figured out a way to show printscreen

please go to printscreen

So if it's in quarantine I can use the internet normally even if viruses reappear and are reguralrly put back in quarantine?

Claudio

a trojan called Trojan.Patched.U keeps on beeing blocked by bitdefender

That's the one I was referring to.

If it is in quarantine, then is not a threat. When an anti-virus or security program quarantines a file by moving it into a virus vault (chest), that file is essentially disabled and prevented from causing any harm to your system. The quarantined file is safely held there and no longer a threat until you take action to delete it. One reason for doing this is to prevent deletion of a crucial file that may have been flagged as a "false positive" especially if the scanner uses heuristic analysis technology. Heuristics is the ability of a scanning program to detect possible new variants of malware before the vendor can get samples and update the program's definitions for detection. Heuristics uses non-specific detection methods to find new or unknown malware which allows the anti-virus to detect and stop if before doing any harm to your system. The disadvantage to using heuristics is that it is not as reliable as signature-based detection (blacklisting) and can potentially increase the chances that a non-malicious program is flagged as suspicious or infected. If that is the case, then you can restore the file and add it to the exclusion or ignore list. Doing this also allows you to view and investigate the files while keeping them from harming your computer. Quarantine is just an added safety measure. When the quarantined file is known to be malicious, you can delete it at any time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users