Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sporadic login to Live/Hotmail account

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff2009

Jeff2009

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Over the past 72 hours, I have only been able to access my Live/Hotmail email account 2 times. With the exception of the two successful Live email logins, when I hit the login link I get "Page Cannot Be Displayed" like there is no Internet connection. I do not have any problem accessing any other Web site, just Live/Hotmail. I can access MSN.com, though.

I have optimized my IE 6.0 and insured that *.live.com, *.passport.com, *.msn.com, and *.hotmail.com are in my Trusted sites.

I saw at http://windowslivehelp.com/community/t/11532.aspx that other people were experiencing the same issue, but to acquire the answer I have to login to the MSN Windows Live Help site, which I cannot do.

Does this sound like a malware, virus problem?

I can receive Live/Hotmail email on my Blackberry phone, but not on my PC (Windows XP Pro, IE 6.0).

This problem has been ongoing for about a week now.

Thank you for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users