Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Visual Studio install problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PeteJohnston

PeteJohnston

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:30 PM

I'm trying to install Visual Studio .NET and it freezes when I insert the third CD. I'm getting pretty p****d off by now 'cause this is the third time I've tried. Anyone had the same problem and solved it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 KermitD

KermitD

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:20 PM

Man, I hate it when that happens. I just had to reinstall XP, which means I had to reload all my applications. VB.Net 2003 went without a hitch (I know this doesn't help you a whole lot). Disc 4 is the 3rd MSDN Library disc, if I remember correctly. Does it just hang or do you get some kind of error message? Maybe disc 4 is scratched or has something (peanut butter, etc) on it. I don't mean to make light of your problem, but I eat at my work station and it has happened to me. If you do try to clean it, remember to use a light touch and clean from the center out, not round and round.

KermitD
KermitD
Choices have consequences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users