Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Message for Extreme Boy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:42 AM

Hi there
I'm posting this in order to say thanks and sorry for not getting in touch, sometime ago i posted a HJT log and due to being so impatient and thinking i was going to get an answer to my problems in super quick time i didn't bother to come back to the forums or even read my notes or messages and have just read them after many months and found that EXTREMBOY had tried to help so basically this is a message for EXTREMEBOY to say that i did finally get my comp working properly again and just to say to him/her personally that i am very sorry for not getting back and to say THANKYOU, and to all you people who may become impatient like i did ("just be patient and someone will get back to you") !

Yet again a most grovelling apology and "THANKYOU EXTREMEBOY". :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

Yours Doinmedin.

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users