Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Training Programs on removing infections.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrDigitalmatter

DrDigitalmatter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

I consider myself somewhat advanced to virus removal. I do quite a bit of virus removal, but I am always wanting to continue on my knowledge / education. I want to get into a program for advanced virus removal, like what is offered on this site. It seems this site is backed up on applicants, and I really want to get involved in a program, very badly. Are there any other sites that offer this type of program? I really want to get in one and have the dedication to learn and help.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:08 PM

Hello DrDigitalmatter,

I'll be happy to answer your question, but this isn't the proper forum for said questions, so I will also request a mod move this topic elsewhere. :flowers:

There are other training programs out there, one can be found at Spywareinfo http://www.spywareinfoforum.info/ (the forum is down right now and will be until monday so you'll have to wait till then to check out that one), one can be found at Tech Support Guy (instructions in this post Become qualified to remove malware - Tech Support Guy Forums), one is at MalwareRemoval http://www.malwareremoval.com/ , and one is at WhattheTech http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html

Those are the ones I know of.

.....Ours is cooler though :thumbsup:

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#3 DrDigitalmatter

DrDigitalmatter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

I would believe to be Bleeping Computer's program to be the best, but it is full and I dont see an opening for me anytime soon. Unless someone higher up will give me a code to join /wink

thanks

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

The program stays full pretty often because as quickly as openings become available they are filled (with viable applicants being accepted on a first-come first serve basis as I understand it). The way I got in is to bookmark the thread where the link to apply is (don't bookmark the link itself, as you possibly could run into cache issues) and check the link at least twice a day. It took me about two weeks of checking to get an application in, and then about 5 days after that for my acceptance.

Hope to see you in Study Hall!

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users