Hello Bleeping guys!
I have a problem with Nokia PC Suite.
Some years ago, I bought a CA-42 cable (USB Nokia Cable) to connect my previous
Nokia phone to the PC.
I was told to follow the instructions which are in this link:http://www.driverhub.net/public/instructio...-42-install.htm
and I followed them, I could use that cable.
I have now a new phone and I needed to update NokiaSuite.
When I begin the installation, it appears a message after short time:
"The older version of Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver cannot be removed",
and the installation may not continue.
I did the following things:
1) I uninstalled all Nokia software on my PC ->
Nokia PC Suite and others.
2) I deleted many Noika voices in the Registry.
3) I followed Nokia advices to solve the problem:http://europe.nokia.com/get-support-and-so...mp;fc=solutions
4) I uninstalled PC Connectivity Solutions in Add/Remove programs.
5) I read various posts in forum.
The problem is still there.
I think the problem was born due to that original driver installation
which was maybe not so official, but I can't understand how to remove
that driver I don't need anymore.
I have Windows XP.
I am available to give you the data you ask me.
In this moment I don't have any PC suite available
and I need to restore my Phonebook in the phone.
Hope in your usual clever handle :-)