The details of my machine are as follows:
Toshiba Satellite M305D
AMD Turion X2 Dual Core Mobile ZM-80 2.1GHz
4.0 GB RAM
Vista 64 bit
250 Gig drive
I have windows firewall on. I do not run Windows defender
My machine curently shows 79 processes running - seems high to me. Included are csrss.exe, and a few other odd looking guys.
I typically run Spy Sweeper, Symantec and Adaware. I usually have no issues. About 2 weeks ago my power cord died, it was nine months old. I ordered a new one and when I started running my machine again I started noticing issues not too long after that period of time. Within the last week I noticed that when I logged into Google Chat within the gmail interface the status buttons had an odd bevel to them, which I could not figure out. Was not an issue when I tried it in IE (I use Firefox) nor was it an issue in Firefox on my desktop. Now I am noticing that my computer is using most of the CPU power everything is loading very slow. Typing is very slow. I do not have many things autostarted.
This afternoon I downloaded and ran both Hijackthis as well as Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Anti-Malware found and deleted the following:
I have also attached the log and the hijack this log.
Please let me know if I can provide any other information.
Thank you in advance.