Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My art?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lucent

lucent

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:35 AM

Hey guys, Rimmer asked me what i could do with my new Wacom Tablet and if i would post some of my work....well i don't like any of them enough yet but here's one if you want a look. Another thing to note is that I did not draw the line art, This is an image pulled from www.artoki.co.uk Please comment on it as it is not finished (will it ever be?) and also if you have any line art that you want colorized let me know. Please remember that it is not finished as it's getting late and the wine tastes good.
It's a big image so i'll just link it, here ya go:

The Pitcure Is Here

The original line art is here:

http://www.artoki.co.uk/gallery/originals/ori-Raesha.htm

I was also thinking of doing a tutorial for it, let me know if you think I should or if you want one.

Edited by lucent, 02 July 2005 - 10:37 AM.

Posted Image
Special thanks to efizzer for the signature

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:58 PM

Thas pretty good, wish I had a tablet.....
Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

#3 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 02 July 2005 - 09:51 PM

Nice work Lucent. :thumbsup:

If I may be allowed to critique I really dislike the shiny blue on the gloves/boots/clothing but I see the original artist did the same sort of thing. Is this a genre thing I don't know about?

Tutorial? YES PLEASE! :flowers:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#4 lucent

lucent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:04 PM

Cheers guys, They do look a lot like my old gumboots from the farm. The shiny effect is just my way of avoiding doing correct colour transposing. I did the blue stuff last and also with a bottle of wine so yeah, it kinda looks like the armour came from Cheap As Chips, lol. It took about two hours so, it would be a long tutorial but most of the work is the shading so maybe not. If you have an image i'll walk ya through it.
Posted Image
Special thanks to efizzer for the signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users