Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You guys make my insides tinkle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leftoverjared

leftoverjared

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:25 AM

Ello, I just joined this site like 2 days ago, and my opinion probably isnt worth much of anything, but I have to give this website so much props. I was reading this

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/231118/i-need-help/

and when I read the title and first post I could help but think to myself how frantic the woman seemed over her computer problem, which I've seen so many times before in so many other forums. This is the first site though that I think I've seen that does it so calmly, smoothly, swiftly, and quickly lol. It seems like the lady made her post under the impression that it was WW3, but the moderators just did what they do and make it look so easy that even I kinda half-get whats going on.

Thank you for existing <3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

Awww shucks :flowers:

That means a lot to us, really. Our goal here at BC is to help people use their computers:

Our goal, is to turn your #$@!* computer that never does what you want it to do, to one that you praise as a well tamed tool.

Knowing that we've succeeded is very gratifying. Posts like your let un know that we're appreciated and should continue.

Not only that, we want to create a welcoming and helpful community. Many of Bleeping Computer's most active members are not technically savvy, and they're just as valued as the techno-geeks are.

I hope that you stick around and become part of our community! :thumbsup:

#3 leftoverjared

leftoverjared
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

Why thank you kind sir :D, but I think its people like you who need to do the sticking around :thumbsup:.

#4 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

I think that this site and those who run this site are absolutely awesome as are most of the members :thumbsup:

#5 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

If there is a better site it's well hidden. I haven't found it and I look a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users