Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RECYCLER VIRUS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 papayrus

papayrus

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

Hi I don't know what to do about this virus. It is making autoruns on all drives and it reinfects any flash drive i put in the computer with hidden recycler folder and autorun.inf. I usually make sure I have autorun disabled on all my things using gpedit.msc and I always right click on flash drives and search for virus names and delete them including RECYCLER so I dont know how it infected my pc unless right clicking and searching and deleting also can activate them even though the drive was not opened yet. So now i can delete it on any flash drive via search and as soon as i unplug it and plug it in its reinfected again by my computer. Please help me figure out a method to kill this thing and please help me to know a way I can search through flash drives in the future and manually delete all viruses safely. I heard you can explore flash drives using WINRAR and just delete them from the WINRAR explorer. I know whats a virus and whats not when I see it I just need a safe method of exploring the flash drive to delete it besides using linux. Thank You please advise me what to do to get this beast off of here and if there is just no way then please tell me what to do to safely manually delete these viruses in the future. I have used flashdisinfector but its not stopping the autorun.inf from being made on any flash drive and even with the flashdisinfector on the flash drive also the RECYCLER still keeps infecting the USB Device. This is really the first time I can't figure out how to get rid of a virus. I have had autorun.inf viruses in the past but I figured out the files that made them and I figured out how to kill them. This is the craziest virus I have ever come accross. It's like there is nothing creating it accept a ghost in thin air. And it's also weird cause nothing is disabled that I can tell such as regedit or folder tools ect. ect.
Regards J

Edited by papayrus, 12 June 2009 - 04:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

Hi and welcome... Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.

Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well. Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that is plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.

Then

Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.

Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.
alternate download link
Note: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe).

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
  • Read the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.
  • When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. – Will Smith

#3 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

The links for downloading the software are not working. I just get the page cannot be displayed in IE and in chrome I get oops the link is broken. I can download other stuff but if I try to download this software from anywhere its broken. It's like the virus maybe is blocking certain program downloads. I don't know. can't go to antivirus sites either or microsoft.

Edited by papayrus, 12 June 2009 - 04:56 PM.

#4 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:02 PM

Sorry about that... It looks like the flash disinfector link is down. Can you get DR.Web downloaded. That link worked for me.

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. – Will Smith

#5 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

No I'm not able to download DR. WEB but I already have flash disinfector installed. Whats strange is that I installed it to a flash drive and to my computer. But the flash drive still gets infected with RECYCLER even after I delete and even though the autorun.inf from disinfector is on the flash drive my computer still can infect it with RECYCLER. The thing is I use alot of usb devices here too so I cant really disinfect everyones USB devices. But it didnt seem to work. Want to try the DR. WEB but cant download it yet. By the way thank you for the help this should be a very interresting virus to overcome I think. I'm just glad I'm not alone trying to kill it at this point.

Edited by papayrus, 12 June 2009 - 05:21 PM.

#6 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

Lets try this -

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note:
-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Note 2:
-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

#7 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:29 PM

Try this link for the flash disinfector

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/...Disinfector.exe

#8 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

I have the flash disinfector that link worked. But the malewarebytes link doesn't work. This is weird my computer is haunted I guess lol can't get malewarebytes anywhere or dr web. I'm really starting to wonder if this virus is able to block downloading certain files by name.

Edited by papayrus, 12 June 2009 - 07:13 PM.

#9 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

There are trojans the do block access to certain sites. Even BC

One more please

Please download SmitfraudFix

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

Note : process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htm

#10 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:56 PM

Ok I got the SmitfraudFix no problem I will post the results here. Thank You.

#11 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

OK here it is.

SmitFraudFix v2.422

Scan done at 8:58:53.77, Sat 06/13/2009
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BlueSoleil.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe
C:\Program Files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BTNtService.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON\EPW!3 SSRP\E_S40RP7.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\SbieSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0]
"Source"="About:Home"
"SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
"FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» o4Patch
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

o4Patch
Credits: Malware Analysis & Diagnostic
Code: S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix

IEDFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Agent.OMZ.Fix

Agent.OMZ.Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» VACFix

VACFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 404Fix

404Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Userinit"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\userinit.exe,"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» RK

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

Description: Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC - Packet Scheduler Miniport
DNS Server Search Order: 124.104.135.68
DNS Server Search Order: 58.69.254.138

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{935A26A8-FFDF-4A55-8047-34666835C7BC}: DhcpNameServer=124.104.135.68 58.69.254.138
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{935A26A8-FFDF-4A55-8047-34666835C7BC}: DhcpNameServer=124.104.135.68 58.69.254.138
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{935A26A8-FFDF-4A55-8047-34666835C7BC}: NameServer=208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=124.104.135.68 58.69.254.138
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=124.104.135.68 58.69.254.138

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

#12 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

I am going to ask a teammate to look at this case with me.

Let's continue with SDFix.

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.

#13 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

Here is the SDFix LOG. I dont know if the first scan with Smitfraud was ok I think I didnt disconnect from the internet and I didnt turn off my antivirus guard.

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by Administrator on Sat 06/13/2009 at 10:27

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

No Trojan Files Found

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-06-13 10:33:50
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\zgsxh]
"DisplayName"="Server Installer"
"Type"=dword:00000020
"Start"=dword:00000002
"ErrorControl"=dword:00000000
"ImagePath"=str(2):"%SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs"
"ObjectName"="LocalSystem"
"Description"="Manages network configuration by registering and updating IP addresses and DNS names."

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\zgsxh\Parameters]
"ServiceDll"=str(2):"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dteelti.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\zgsxh]
"DisplayName"="Server Installer"
"Type"=dword:00000020
"Start"=dword:00000002
"ErrorControl"=dword:00000000
"ImagePath"=str(2):"%SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs"
"ObjectName"="LocalSystem"
"Description"="Manages network configuration by registering and updating IP addresses and DNS names."

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\zgsxh\Parameters]
"ServiceDll"=str(2):"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dteelti.dll"

scanning hidden registry entries ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Prefetcher]
"TracesProcessed"=dword:000000ad
"TracesSuccessful"=dword:00000001

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\IVT Corporation\\BlueSoleil\\BlueSoleil.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\IVT Corporation\\BlueSoleil\\BlueSoleil.exe:*:Enabled:BlueSoleil"
"C:\\Program Files\\TinaSoft\\Easy Cafe Server\\EasyServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\TinaSoft\\Easy Cafe Server\\EasyServer.exe:*:Enabled:EasyServer"
"C:\\RF Online\\RF\\RF.exe"="C:\\RF Online\\RF\\RF.exe:*:Enabled:RFLauncher"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:æTorrent"
"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires III\\age3y.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires III\\age3y.exe:*:Enabled:Age of Empires III - The Asian Dynasties"
"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires III\\age3x.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires III\\age3x.exe:*:Enabled:Age of Empires III - The WarChiefs"
"C:\\Program Files\\Garena\\Garena.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Garena\\Garena.exe:*:Enabled:Garena"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Adobe\\CS4ServiceManager\\CS4ServiceManager.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Adobe\\CS4ServiceManager\\CS4ServiceManager.exe:*:Enabled:Adobe CSI CS4"
"C:\\O2jam\\O2Solo.exe"="C:\\O2jam\\O2Solo.exe:*:Disabled:O2Solo"
"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files :

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Mon 14 Apr 2008 60,416 A.SH. --- "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe"
Mon 14 Apr 2008 1,269,760 A.SHR --- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dteelti.dll"
Tue 12 May 2009 10,053,112 A..H. --- "C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\setup.exe"
Mon 8 Jun 2009 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\15132acc.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\1c1dd390.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\24ec0c1.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\26ec2910.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\29b595d.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\2c1ffa0.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\2c2cd8e2.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\36edb.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\40a7bb9.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\441f650.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\464c55f.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\682e71a.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\8a6b400.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\8cc57a0.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\94e7242.dll"
Thu 9 Nov 2006 20,480 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\HackShield\en-ph\a3dbca6.dll"
Thu 31 Mar 2005 132,344 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Mob\BELGUARD\BELGUARD_WARPOWERUP_01_00.wav.tmp"
Tue 9 Oct 2007 132,332 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Mob\SNATCHERHUL\SNATCHERHUL_attack_011.wav1.tmp"
Wed 27 Jul 2005 74,200 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Mob\SNATCHERREX\SNATCHERREX_attack_01.wav.tmp"
Tue 9 Oct 2007 461,634 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Mob\SoulCinder\SoulCinder_Peaceidle_00.wav.tmp"
Tue 15 Jan 2008 86,910 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Weapon\Bow\bow_00.wav.tmp"
Thu 17 Jan 2008 73,214 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Weapon\Bow\bow_00.wav1.tmp"
Tue 15 Jan 2008 27,952 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Weapon\Crossbow\crossbow_00.wav.tmp"
Fri 28 Sep 2007 122,318 A..H. --- "C:\RF Online\RF\Snd\Weapon\Machinegun\machinegun_01.WAV.tmp"

Finished!

Edited by papayrus, 12 June 2009 - 09:40 PM.

#14 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

I have to go for awhile I'll be back later Thank You again for your help.

#15 papayrus

papayrus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Hello I'm back. Anything that you found out with those logs about this RECYCLER VIRUS I have on my computer and what I can do to get rid of it? I'll be checking back every so many hours to see what your next plan is.
Thank You J

Edited by papayrus, 13 June 2009 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users