Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
. Sorry for the delay the forums here at BC are always
very busy and we do are best to keep up. If you no longer require any help could you let me no
please, so this topic can be closed.
My name is Syler, I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. Whilst I am helping you, I would
be grateful if you would note the following:
- Please do not run other tools or scans unless I ask you to and follow all the steps I give you, in order.
- Copy and paste all logs requested in you reply, Do not attach them unless asked too.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask before you proceed with my instructions.
- Please continue to work with me, until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If I do not hear back from you within 5 days of my last post, then this topic will be closed.
Let see if we can get another log, please copy and paste the log in your reply, if it's to big to put in 1 post you can use more.
to download HijackThis.
Save HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
Double click on the HJTInstall.exe
icon to start the program.
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis
After the final dialogue box it will launch HijackThis.
Click on the scan
button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
Save the log, and post me it in your next reply.