Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WinPC defender help?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

Tuesday night I was infected with WinPC defender. I deleted the process, but I'm sure that it's still there. Every google link redirects me to a generic search page with an odd name, my old virus scanner was damaged and won't load up (not sure if this is because of the malware though) and the computer has been quite slow. I downloaded Malwarebytes after reading up on WinPC, but after I install it, I can't get it to start up. I think that it's being blocked. I was going to do a system restore, but then my computer restarted itself, and at the start screen, I can't click on my account. I also can't click on "Turn Off Computer" and after a few seconds, it freezes up. I need that laptop for when I go out of town, and I'm so frustrated right now. :thumbsup: I'm not very good with computers... Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:35 PM

Hi and welcome to BleepingComputer :thumbsup:

The process of cleaning your computer may require temporarily disabliling some security programs. If you are using SpyBot Search and Destroy, please refer to Note 2 at the bottom of this page.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note:
-- If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Note 2:
-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

Well, I was able to get MBAM to install, but whenever I try to run it, nothing happens. I tried another system restore, but it says there are no restore points available, and when I try to create one, it says that I am unable to do so at this time, and that I should restart and try again. When I turn my computer on, it shows a message of "Unable to find program C:/Program" or something of the sort. Gah.. >.<

#4 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:52 PM

My apologies... I reread your post and noticed you have tried that.

Please download SmitfraudFix

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

Note : process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htm

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#5 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

I clicked on the link on my desktop to copy the URL, and Kasperskey went crazy on me telling me that it was a malicious website and that the Virus Scanner is blocking it. Is it legit? I just want to make absolutely sure before I do anything else.

Thanks for getting back to me before :thumbsup:

Oh, sorry I didn't read the note at the bottom. I'll try that, thanks

Edited by Going_Crazy, 11 June 2009 - 10:54 PM.

#6 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

Bah.. I downloaded SmitfraudFix, but when I try to launch it, it says "Smitfraudfix.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Edit:
I'm going to get some rest now. This whole thing has made me edgy and tired. Thanks for your help so far, tomorrow I'll get a friend who's really good at this stuff to help me =)

Edited by Going_Crazy, 11 June 2009 - 10:55 PM.

#7 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:54 PM

Let's try an online scanner

Please perform a scan with Eset Onlinescan (NOD32).
(Requires Internet Explorer to work. If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
Vista Users be sure to run Internet Explorer as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.)
  • You will see the Terms of Use. Tick the check-box in front of YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Now click Start.
  • You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then Click Insall ActiveX component.
  • A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?" (OnlineScanner.cab)".
  • Answer Yes to install and download the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
  • Click Start. (the Onlinescanner will now prepare itself for running on your pc)
  • To do a full-scan, check: "Remove found threats" and "Scan potentially unwanted applications"
  • Press Scan to start the online scan. (this could take some time to complete)[/color]
  • When the scan has finished, it will show a screen with two tabs "overview" and "details" and the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
  • Now click Start > Run... > type: C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • The scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the log results in your next reply.
Note: Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.

Also, what version of windows are you using?

#8 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

Sorry I was gone for so long. Anyway, I scanned with the online scanner, and the results were:
C:\Documents and Settings\Lawrence Geist\Local Settings\Temp\pdfupd.exe Win32/AutoRun.FakeAlert.BD worm cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\msimg32.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPMyWebS.dll Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE Win32/Adware.FunWeb application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\F3SCRCTR.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3HTML.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3IDLE.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3MSG.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3OUTLCN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3SKIN.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\MWSSVC.EXE Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\2.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\AntiVirus 2007\TAVTool.exe probably a variant of Win32/Genetik trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ehmsqthw.ini Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fiemrrcx.ini Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\prqss.ini2 Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\prqss.tmp Win32/Adware.Virtumonde.NEO application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wzmcv.exe a variant of IRC/SdBot trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined

#9 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:22 AM

Good...

Please try SmitFraudFix again. You may have to redownload it.

#10 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

Still unable to get SmitfraudFix to work, but my searches are going to the right places, and I'm able to work other things, so I think that it might be gone. Not sure though.

#11 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:45 AM

Let's retry Malwarebytes. Please rename Malwarebytes to fred.com and try running it that way.

Also try running Rootrepeal

Install RootRepeal

Click here - Official Rootrepeal Site, and download RootRepeal.zip. I recommend downloading to your desktop.
Fatdcuk at Malwarebytes posted a comprehensive tutorial - Self Help guide can be found here if needed.: Malwarebytes Removal and Self Help Guides.
Click RootRepeal.exe to open the scanner.
Click the Report tab, now click on Scan. A Window will open asking what to include in the scan.
Check the following items:
Drivers
Files
Processes
SSDT
Stealth Objects
Hidden Services

Click OK
Scan your C Drive (Or your current system drive) and click OK. The scan will begin. This my take a moment, so please be patient. When the scan completes, click Save Report.
Name the log RootRepeal.txt and save it to your Documents folder - (Default folder).
Paste the log into your next reply.

#12 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:38 AM

Rootrepeal report:

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Time: 2009/06/12 12:26
Program Version: Version 1.3.0.0
Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2
==================================================

Drivers
-------------------
Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xAA732000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF8A7B000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xA9228000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: UACuxfaivitliqlmlk.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UACuxfaivitliqlmlk.sys
Address: 0xAA982000 Size: 81920 File Visible: - Signed: -

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\hiberfil.sys

Path: C:\Program Files\Delta Force - Black Hawk Down\dfbhd.exe:{E8A278FC-DE4E-C73F-15C5-B085629260A1}

Path: C:\WINDOWS\temp\UAC5d92.tmp

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACdudqpsipybwbnjo.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACgtcemxowbtevdhj.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAChqjosvlikjmrjrr.log

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\uacinit.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACktetxmqlhoayhrf.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACqqhonbgrgvoenem.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACtoistprumoiexuh.dll

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACvbjhnloykrersin.dat

Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UACuxfaivitliqlmlk.sys

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\Lawrence Geist\Local Settings\Temp\UAC6864.tmp

Path: c:\documents and settings\lawrence geist\local settings\temp\etilqs_nfskfi8secdvlqfzbbmv

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\0CAE8LEHZCAK48L31CA6JJ5R7CABYLRUECA2N288OCAQV1KP9CAEZ7W8TCAMXI7LWCAA4XH2HCAGNLJHHCA3FOJJFCAL52ZAICAMY5NY6CA3DA585CAXHT5DICAQ4UK1ECAVEPXNACAJI0XQJCA4MGNOXCAZ8379GCA7WN0OD.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\3CAU69MG9CA5Z385VCASVMSSJCAL8NECOCADDQK23CA7ZTX51CAENMDUFCAN04LFPCAT3NFMPCA9ODW5CCAXT3LDECAI4XGJQCAOGEZHBCAJHDTBFCARFBBGBCA6T8UMFCA8YFYHHCAPXNTMYCAE7N318CADCIWJ3CASH5WKT.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\5CA9KHXPSCAKKZJ95CAR3G2AQCAB03N5OCA8SYA6QCA2HR6X7CAMQVYFICA0QDWZBCA1IWBIQCA9S7FE9CAQ04R50CAE749YBCA2TP2E4CABWR0IWCA12ZKGZCAIL87PUCAG0KWKPCAYGKY1MCAZV02RUCA9YH3OACAK7SQSR.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\7CAXT80GGCALJQ6V4CAQ1E8TDCA9TBFGWCAQFRM7MCAXJFCRBCAWSDLOOCA1YTIRQCA5IC1R0CA3ZDZTVCA16KR2HCA12YJ8RCA6JG57WCA8Z52SWCA362CDKCABWG52BCAQGQPPLCAX71DR9CA2IEZLSCAFO1QJMCALTT4HN.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\BCAV5E06ACAMW0PPPCAYPODRBCA9MV6GXCABBYT3BCAUGZT8NCAIE1ZXSCAYFBM5OCA8N0XUVCAHGVQY5CAUI4PODCAELGL51CA66YSQACAYOCQW0CA2OBWPUCAWZNBFSCA7LC78YCA12KXWLCAJ7IHFCCA1CBZN5CAKS4GD3.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\WCAPHIB9TCAGCOCA0CAOQCPU2CA07PDE2CAR6Y4LTCAKK7BRDCAHQ4B1YCA9GXR5QCAFYS0USCALD0M1YCA8U20EOCAKGHMIHCALX027DCALURA2UCA3I326CCA3WVVHWCAA789DMCA5137QRCA3PCM64CAZ3TYL0CAY8XGW1.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\XCABKUY82CAXML5YMCAEP1EO4CARXA41FCA6WEHEDCA2T2XAJCAOULMR7CAR4OTOUCAQY94UGCAOA9JISCABWVI1SCAZI0TBCCA0DFY4TCABA421ACAV283JOCAGEC1T2CA3RR2KHCAF2EF03CAJMBPBBCAI8Z300CAICQ398.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\YCAL8KA3ECA01KR04CA2H5XLRCA1Z9XMLCAM36NMOCAC08LW3CAYZY88JCA1236N4CAOH4ZZVCA1V4PUXCAGOT3IMCA39UVSZCAZSS82ZCACLAS61CA703DM3CAPD9WWICAV855PACAMK8G3GCAGZ2V4JCAP33B28CA1Z7PF3.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\TCATHU2SFCAYUU3M9CA4OWNKLCAL6AQ6KCANTH7ULCAKW222YCARXTPHVCAT12CXNCA5KMWJ1CA452FR2CAM2WKDRCAUMXWDSCAC33Q9ACAOMFEQLCAQU3ATBCA3JK4EYCAWFH4ZCCAM2NM4VCA9BR7DKCARFZRUUCA9ECNLG.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\JCAO47YK4CA2UU1T8CADY3KLOCA8PTU6WCAJ1AUE7CA30D6DICAMBMQUJCAMQA6VSCACG61U3CA3LHIWZCAMFD9N1CAG72545CAX5RGKLCAI1LM89CAS83GLFCAYR8CVKCARNXRKPCA217PGICA5NGBDMCARHADONCADT382V.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\RCAY0TMBOCA7KWQM8CA3L8HRJCAM14JPWCAKE57Q6CA0QMSBSCAGTHR38CAERCBFHCALBFPMRCA8I5LKZCAKUXDWYCA100QF2CAC9A46QCA0ZRZF4CAEGTJDACAD0NJGUCA4V7TZICANASTF4CAR6ZGK8CADS8T0MCA7NLNHQ.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\GCA6543IECATZ53T4CAY2OF1ACAVNHIXKCAT960NTCAYASPJ8CA9I9JHECA2LWJ9UCAK0QD7CCAJQ70TRCA1HLZNPCA1JTNNRCAZGO2GPCA2101TJCA9RWP02CAA3HFH7CAUUI8NBCARS6HFRCAWGN4EDCA9T24TZCA1BEB56.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\GCASWJVK1CA2YL6NPCA1CBZWLCA91NJCCCAV2F6NYCAQD7BYMCA5UFIXGCASPT7J0CACWETF1CAJ6CZHVCAOY01WDCATAJEAUCA6R0QSOCAUUM0B3CA04XKS1CAR3OX8NCAJFBUODCA6Y8Z8RCANVY94CCA1OHRNJCAHW3PSZ.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\HCAF6754RCALVND6TCA2SXMI4CA79AB49CAHI6YOFCA8UT981CAHDKUBXCAWMLOSPCA1YH9BSCADDTAA1CAILICDUCAYLIU4PCADBXUSOCA8QWTUZCAK075Q4CAX8NR7ICAVJI1F6CARISRP8CA126ZNZCAUJFZ2VCACYMDGS.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\ICAWL7DWUCALAE5JUCAYCQ7ATCA99FEIRCA79REPKCAHEOI9FCA2QHRXVCAKMZLKNCANJRZ1FCAEWGAG2CANNBU11CAB5IRTYCAGON2UKCA8D9WVOCAF3M9XRCAWOE00WCAS33KK6CAJAHSJ3CAIAD53CCAG6EMWSCANWPAYU.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\LCAZSS975CA6B1XCKCAW95RUFCAWVPVH6CAXK4637CA53LYA1CAFZ09SHCAIHE4Y9CAVZQTVFCASIRXS2CA5RC51BCARQ4896CA6ROWU8CAFUG00MCACXHECJCA0ZTMMCCA5W2FPLCAC3OARBCAYIG2ORCAU0KI3LCATH8DC6.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\NCA2AJ6J8CAEMPCWYCAHN91UACA0WG61NCADGXNSTCANPF1WBCAX7YD7BCAFV9T5QCA7CCKYUCAIW744UCAKW1RQQCAVV1DNICA79QAN6CAV5CIFQCANKLLQRCAFP9M0UCA6UUI0ICA38Z0FJCAO02W1QCAZMTDJ0CAU1Y6YR.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\NCA9NIWO4CAZKMW25CAHVMAU9CAV1N6B0CAEW6TBOCADIWVGTCAZ892BHCACGGHTRCAG88V3ZCATUV28JCANVFC3PCAMHCSG3CAJUAZLHCA9M1CMACAZSOFV5CAX8PN2YCAHAO00WCA4XHYUBCAKKKSQUCANBU01CCA2964QX.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2PZMEG09\PCAOF5IHLCAAB61A8CADIW5GFCABPUWM6CADPHW92CAKBWC4UCAWJTV3UCAA0SQL3CAID2JETCAO1ENULCADNGE51CAN31G0DCA2BVEFQCA9FMSUGCAET6O6JCAHZZ14ACACA7EO4CAK5LX2SCA1D4YSZCA23LEEQCAZ074D1.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\0CAQ6RLXICAQM73IDCA3N9JBTCA0421FQCA4R2849CARZLA15CAZ3SU2XCAVYQ2STCADTBDT3CA7QZUI4CABHRU18CAQ0ONDJCACRNEASCA7V3Z5OCAOBJR7LCAJ9Q86MCA5AFA9ZCAVLB0WTCAWPWJM7CAYLAMWPCA0X551C.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\2CATCNEE6CA4M5RR6CAKISDL2CA0L3XY5CAK38AK5CABVCC63CAVA70ITCA2ON8NCCAUVSTZ2CAOQHQK4CAA5B1ELCADUPN78CAJW40S0CA0QBR5WCAEG0H78CA4P2MY7CAXB62GACAXXCAD7CAIQIKNFCA8CWRE2CAZ23DSS.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\3CA5ANUNBCANSY32SCA02UZ9QCAJZVTR4CAO46QZFCA33PBKLCA7MSGYBCAY242MOCA1670TACAYZ6HHCCAO1BCSCCALPLS3YCAA27INZCAFHRTT7CACT0668CAL79U5ZCANM1OM0CASI2AZOCAO5WBJICAVT520RCAZKZ64G.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\5CABUVM0MCA3XHVIPCADUJF35CAHACS1NCATC509CCAU52HV9CAAGXZ3WCA7IN4MOCAZE31KJCA32R69PCA28U2L7CAW20K09CAIXFZOGCAJ3E087CATRHY2ACAK8EOJSCAFN2BYXCAK3IMV3CASKC711CA7VWOG9CAWFCPMN.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\JCAVCR303CA4CFU1UCACDJBL7CABES565CAIL87YSCAOMHAVWCADDX28CCADTNN9HCAWZRO43CA51L2T1CAB94970CA0IJOG3CA738HITCA5S8PWGCA81KLWHCASTDG60CAY0R295CAA2RS4LCAFEQKQHCAXMC3NKCAEXIPM7.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\KCA2GD0KPCAP9L56LCAW0YOD9CAQBXTYSCAG1QUZ0CAEXK6A2CAWVAMDQCAEGFTBOCAG923V8CAOVUEH1CA0PWMQUCAVWB9GICAACK7N7CAU4FW84CAR5MQWVCA2OZZU1CAZ8LGAGCA9ABDGPCA1W54OOCAU30V5XCALVXFZ7.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\KCA8QP9XCCAS4VZ4KCAVAN1YLCAD6DR91CA3IQVE5CACJNSHZCAU1E3D8CA3WQ52NCASKY0EUCA4SVJQ2CA5SC2MNCAEUQ2Y0CA14Z0IUCADB9G32CAZ4V87WCALX3A2LCA2HFPIACA3H6H8GCAU0WTI0CA21XEXOCA4QJVTR.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\5CADG7SDECACTUCGLCAKSTQEDCAX02LCRCAZTH0ESCAUZ7UFJCAHSBHKXCATAG8CZCAVHGF0ECAWB00TBCADX292XCAGOLXC0CA2SWDN1CAYA4QXMCAANW0MVCAK2HRDHCAG4LF4ZCAFWG6CYCAV6UNHTCA82AOFCCA9NO8LY.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\8CA8AG46RCA9A6N1ACA7YYGHJCALJ8QR4CAUST84UCAFO8017CAACJC7ICARV7OJ8CADV153ZCAJ6IY0BCAZXPB6WCA4X3C52CAFLQANMCA50BAK4CAW8EO1TCAT59SUJCAXHWP1YCA7LLDBGCAOJ299OCA7C6C33CA6ZIES1.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\HCAWIZ5IVCA3MGQHECA9WHFPACAQ5JCIFCARI00DFCAIPTBFACAGTX3KWCA309O7OCAGHDOCSCAQBR96ZCAPSRVV1CAPCE15DCAT7CTRQCAMF6PYQCA12Z16ZCARD74WMCAYYAZCACAC8OZKDCALTHRY4CAM3F1G2CAW3O42X.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\MCAGB3WDSCA7FQBKXCAZK9NNDCAZYQG4MCABB6Z23CAD5OXMJCAAITUFTCATNMYN1CAOM6Q42CAA1YQO3CAA2E3CGCAQUM1BSCA2EHMQMCAS23H90CA4FMBERCA6ZEG8KCAFPQ8U9CAAFM2VLCA28ZXUYCA9TADQTCASMLAIO.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\PCA8C7O6VCASDGCUZCAQYV26JCA7C28L6CAI9T0PTCABO5H2SCAIO00KQCAXRLDYMCAOU8JKBCAIXLJKQCAP61A5ICAX3IB2OCAACW7CMCAIMRXAACAUKRUJNCA1VU4YCCAJGF7J0CAWB84FJCAF42E33CAIVDKU1CA4JLHEY.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\VCADR3TN7CAWMQSVWCAEPHZ20CA2I47K2CACURTRRCALQDIO0CA5YQARQCABV7ZR9CANQHAX2CA3ZNGN2CACG4CZ1CAFPH29WCARCNLCPCAA8LS8VCANWOK75CA8ROE7ACAL4NB4HCA3IEWLTCA69K6FWCALGDZ10CAIK16YT.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\RCA7TZQHLCATAKUZ9CAYA8O0BCAGNQYTHCAFEUZ2UCAZHACZPCA2RJWFFCA168SEECA0ZM4P4CAQS0F06CAR6DDFOCAJQG6PDCADOPYZTCAMWJGADCAKRPHFECABDRN0VCAX5YTW8CAWCPHBZCAB70KEZCARWDWBWCATCUR0F.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\TCA1XINXTCAVVW0ZNCAZY6FJPCA9XYNMPCA49Y8QBCAFI52HOCAIWCHGFCA0S2PKACACZ28DOCAT35UC7CAZUX7V7CALU143ZCACJE1XRCAE3YUM1CA19MAN7CA1GR99VCAXOO9FJCAON0OV9CA55PWBRCA188O5YCA3PTF8V.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\TCAKOL0LDCALF532RCAEXJ0FBCAU2YTGWCAQYXPS0CAM5HC2JCARBEJJ3CA19MGRYCAOHYXXFCACE1F19CA5E716ECA36E4W1CA6YDFW1CA31VQX3CANSYK7ECA8JF7F8CA291J74CA32IQ6ICAXHP2RHCAQ5BFY9CAI09P47.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\UCAVF15F1CASC16X6CAMCN29HCA0TBRTICAMAL11CCA4BQ875CAGZPRW5CACH2M8CCAN1IWZ7CAXRDJJ0CA5F1XXDCA42P6K6CADLVTA2CAMPFCEJCACMU0RYCA5GSK7TCAJ0PTXFCA5LRAAQCAV5C1B7CAX7284HCAI9D5C4.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\8CA8D3VBGCAHJ1C8KCA7TZOWZCAL2ZBODCAJ24RSCCAWAZQ6WCAVFSFMZCAQ8YH4KCAVYKVZECABX0S4XCA6G69EGCAFT21Z9CAANCUBACAUI3I7ECAR30ZUPCAB6T8H5CAW3GKYZCAIUD5FGCA54YA2TCAWNFFLHCAJGGC2Q.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\CCAHBMHATCAWN5D2DCA66EH38CADT4RGFCA0T8272CAXJ4Z18CAVF9MOKCADW4RLECAPU86DZCAPAQ9TVCAP22YWKCAMYTH0TCAJ7X24MCATZYN60CA2CK61ECAUDAIGPCA31VEEKCAIFHVQSCAFDG1D7CAOK6PZECAIP1ZCB.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\CCAIAAUFGCAZLENVFCA7P2RDBCAMBY2KPCA40JY56CA9BR9IDCA5YXTOACAU46EEXCA8DJM5TCABZB3QLCAH8AF6PCAH01B5JCA2CMLCSCA1OPXTWCAONFLYICA2IFE0UCAPBZJYKCAKCCY6ECAQZJPRMCA0T322LCA1OIFIG.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\ECAAMBKPLCAADU7FQCA0DBXRLCAU7EYQ7CA489E8BCAA5NY7OCAP0OUPPCA8ZHTV9CAU86GI1CAE052RJCA48MNUXCANE638LCAHNSI94CA28FA7JCAUDJMQQCAG72IM0CA666Z2TCAFDS6P4CAMCF3SACAFQKZLTCAN4WLG2.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\HCA025YTSCAB45G7MCATJYC6HCACPKEWRCAP1YYAYCA340LBYCAU165RPCAMPUGS5CAPF68DRCAET2S2FCAVG29H5CA1XD45JCAH4IJTUCAV0QRFPCAVESBO5CAG8W8DOCAM7PXK4CAYN4ABWCAEP08AVCAYPC3HZCAZA0KE9.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\VCAGMDQANCAUA8QX1CAYRTMGPCAF5Y6LBCAJLCQLRCASLDCEZCALDVC3ECA7B7JJICAOHUOPACACQVNVHCAIVHE76CAOXWI9NCA3HXN0YCA80D9L6CAB4YF5JCA6R58RJCAZKQDYYCASD3KN4CA1LFBWXCAGHQBM2CAXBY8WO.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\KCAIGC8LBCAGAYC3SCAL25CD5CACV1OZTCA48XON1CAP01XOFCA4ZABZ8CACY4OP8CAAHOLQYCAS1L2FRCA50EUVECAVX4NU6CAWFKYN6CAED2UDBCAJJZW4ICA8RS5YICATFO56KCA8YWE0DCAFHU71FCA7L1MUFCA1BTX2W.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\MCA07C36SCAAMR5KKCA1VJ2WZCA60CD1WCA66XHJ7CA4ATLHMCACFG6C9CAENXKSNCAY0DI0QCAG3VONICAXL0I4FCAZM3VZPCA18W5XMCAX6HK5SCA2D03TVCA1RTBSRCAKGH12OCAIKXGEACAEPANZ8CAP0Y693CAW0STIZ.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\MCABCQEZECA666JQYCAN0CDPNCAZPIP89CATGHOB4CAZHLWXCCAGHX46GCAYXRIOMCAH2TFQ6CAPHT58PCAG4ZKXDCAWM8HHNCACUEP9TCARFTJ0TCAK9QUQRCAUDNEBYCAXDE1OWCARBS072CAICAC2SCAZA353NCA3ZQ0QD.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\NCAEJD9X2CACHH1GMCA9VMH19CA93ZV1TCAES17UBCAJYGEJYCAB4KD47CAZEBN1QCAM0I3Y7CAJ0194ZCAK70W69CAD0O4BLCAYRAE9VCAZPHY0FCAYV24TXCAFR2EHYCA0KGM04CAFBDQWJCAD5J2YOCAIXKVD9CA4OZSW6.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\OCA57SD0HCAM3ZWNUCAN30CC7CA2MEG5ECAE5XPZICAIY7ELACAOB99B5CAB4JZUECA851U4QCAWJPKYKCAWUDWTFCAUTDSOQCA578OVLCAIIS097CARPA83GCAJ9TEMYCAYX5369CAGFUDXPCA8D842WCAG9K4K6CA5OPDRJ.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\OCAB5FG5ACA2VZWZTCA6BJDW0CABH1NVHCA3026H5CAFBG7USCAWV68WJCACFTEYJCA1F9IRWCAMI4I9ZCA664FKYCA8OODIJCAIHRF7UCAX5O0FQCAY166GUCAHNBA0MCA1N6IFMCA099ZLUCA0Q1AR2CAYLVVX7CAG3177V.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\6CARCLQ0TCADKDVH7CARSZXE1CAZK11KNCA3J8ABZCAXYNJT2CAO4YKT9CAU8IEDVCAT0XRBPCA04U450CAL5UFRCCAE95UDTCA0270I0CAZME1HACAJCG280CA7Q0HODCAM7YJFMCA4IW0M7CAKL6KEVCAC8R4L4CAPI5XVX.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\7CA0301GXCAUOT6CLCAF1HBC7CAKD4O5HCAEMTLXKCAR36C5GCA92HB44CA0M8ROECAD8VYK9CADN6UYACAZCN7TICADH4A6CCADRB610CA6AQQQBCAYZADJSCA8Y219SCAZCWMB1CA4DS0XKCAH6HUWRCAX1RBSTCASTUTOX.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\7CALT274TCA90QUO5CA9UZ9X9CAFK94ZACAHQL3RJCA55BRFMCAVAGT8VCAC1MXXBCACC5ZDJCA8NGZ0ZCACXWVBQCAPV2Z6TCABXOIOJCAKURUUQCAB2HEYICADWYXN9CAXOD0K0CAUJEWQLCADVWUFBCAFVAOEVCAB0KSP9.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\WCAD69FD5CAINV3C4CAQMKIYJCA0JVZAMCA5UEOPPCABNVCO6CABFO71FCAQZ0O4FCAQRXHGYCACI9MRYCAZ8Z9T6CA3LPWN4CA41DDRKCA5E6UP4CA070IN2CA0ESBS9CA2G6CG3CAQGC32QCASPHTQACA24FNS7CA31EWTV.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\XCA202FN9CAD65N84CA9XR55RCA6V14GXCAGVNA0NCAVFLL4RCAX61D0PCAWPF01ACAJXK3FFCAYYVW00CASS3W88CASMSM8MCASUZN2FCAEF6N8ICALKDFODCAO2X4PECAQAF3CICAXD9YAICAJFMDNMCAFDI59LCAMVHKL7.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\YCACS7KB4CARVLD1UCA2156PSCAGINLPMCANUKA3YCA1PXOQ2CAILBQ3CCAS6YD1XCAE6BGTFCA095YNBCA8LMRUACATM0Z3YCAAY28NNCAV3H7KVCA2KP1ALCAS90GW1CADGVY2SCAZUKR5TCA2APTMJCAVZ205SCA6JGXWL.htm

Path: C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZVDEVS6F\ZCAGJX3KGCAU1RUHICA4R4HTHCAP9ZO7OCANIPQYSCA71CERVCAUX2BHUCAUG1NASCA8G2YP3CA24JA4ZCA1R41KDCAH5UAPBCA27YT83CA78G6J7CADTRH8GCA235AKDCATH9BX2CA6WW9D1CACF1I6XCAR8NAZGCAC554BW.htm

Stealth Objects
-------------------
Object: Hidden Module [Name: UACqqhonbgrgvoenem.dll]
Process: winlogon.exe (PID: 916) Address: 0x006a0000 Size: 49152

Object: Hidden Module [Name: UACktetxmqlhoayhrf.dll]
Process: winlogon.exe (PID: 916) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: services.exe (PID: 960) Address: 0x00720000 Size: 49152

Process: services.exe (PID: 960) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: lsass.exe (PID: 972) Address: 0x00870000 Size: 49152

Process: lsass.exe (PID: 972) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Object: Hidden Module [Name: UAC5d92.tmpmxowbtevdhj.dll]
Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x009a0000 Size: 200704

Object: Hidden Module [Name: UACdudqpsipybwbnjo.dll]
Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x00ae0000 Size: 69632

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x01080000 Size: 45056

Object: Hidden Module [Name: UACgtcemxowbtevdhj.dll]
Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x02800000 Size: 200704

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x02990000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Object: Hidden Module [Name: UACtoistprumoiexuh.dll]
Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1180) Address: 0x02a30000 Size: 53248

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1256) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1256) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1344) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1344) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1420) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1420) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1624) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1624) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: spoolsv.exe (PID: 1836) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: spoolsv.exe (PID: 1836) Address: 0x00a90000 Size: 49152

Process: Explorer.EXE (PID: 372) Address: 0x00bc0000 Size: 49152

Process: Explorer.EXE (PID: 372) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: thotkey.exe (PID: 468) Address: 0x00ee0000 Size: 49152

Process: thotkey.exe (PID: 468) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: ddwmon.exe (PID: 476) Address: 0x00ac0000 Size: 49152

Process: ddwmon.exe (PID: 476) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: SynTPEnh.exe (PID: 484) Address: 0x00bb0000 Size: 49152

Process: SynTPEnh.exe (PID: 484) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: TPSMain.exe (PID: 492) Address: 0x00ae0000 Size: 45056

Process: TPSMain.exe (PID: 492) Address: 0x00ba0000 Size: 49152

Process: PadExe.exe (PID: 500) Address: 0x003d0000 Size: 45056

Process: PadExe.exe (PID: 500) Address: 0x00b90000 Size: 49152

Process: TvsTray.exe (PID: 516) Address: 0x003e0000 Size: 45056

Process: TvsTray.exe (PID: 516) Address: 0x00aa0000 Size: 49152

Process: SmoothView.exe (PID: 524) Address: 0x00a80000 Size: 49152

Process: SmoothView.exe (PID: 524) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: tavui.exe (PID: 576) Address: 0x00f70000 Size: 49152

Process: tavui.exe (PID: 576) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: QTTask.exe (PID: 608) Address: 0x00af0000 Size: 49152

Process: QTTask.exe (PID: 608) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: iTunesHelper.exe (PID: 620) Address: 0x009b0000 Size: 49152

Process: iTunesHelper.exe (PID: 620) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: Toshiba.exe (PID: 628) Address: 0x00aa0000 Size: 49152

Process: Toshiba.exe (PID: 628) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: SpySweeperUI.exe (PID: 656) Address: 0x01700000 Size: 49152

Process: SpySweeperUI.exe (PID: 656) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: toscdspd.exe (PID: 676) Address: 0x00a90000 Size: 49152

Process: toscdspd.exe (PID: 676) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: TPSBattM.exe (PID: 704) Address: 0x00a50000 Size: 45056

Process: TPSBattM.exe (PID: 704) Address: 0x00b20000 Size: 49152

Process: ctfmon.exe (PID: 712) Address: 0x009a0000 Size: 49152

Process: ctfmon.exe (PID: 712) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: btdna.exe (PID: 736) Address: 0x00a70000 Size: 49152

Process: btdna.exe (PID: 736) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: TosBtMng.exe (PID: 752) Address: 0x00de0000 Size: 45056

Process: TosBtMng.exe (PID: 752) Address: 0x00eb0000 Size: 49152

Process: RAMASST.exe (PID: 728) Address: 0x00ab0000 Size: 49152

Process: RAMASST.exe (PID: 728) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: xfire.exe (PID: 788) Address: 0x00e60000 Size: 49152

Process: xfire.exe (PID: 788) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: TosA2dp.exe (PID: 1232) Address: 0x00c40000 Size: 45056

Process: TosA2dp.exe (PID: 1232) Address: 0x00d10000 Size: 49152

Process: TosBtHsp.exe (PID: 1252) Address: 0x00ce0000 Size: 49152

Process: TosBtHsp.exe (PID: 1252) Address: 0x00c00000 Size: 45056

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1512) Address: 0x007f0000 Size: 49152

Process: svchost.exe (PID: 1512) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: AOLAcsd.exe (PID: 1608) Address: 0x00ab0000 Size: 45056

Process: AOLAcsd.exe (PID: 1608) Address: 0x00b70000 Size: 49152

Process: aoltsmon.exe (PID: 1656) Address: 0x003f0000 Size: 45056

Process: aoltsmon.exe (PID: 1656) Address: 0x00ab0000 Size: 49152

Process: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (PID: 1712) Address: 0x00730000 Size: 49152

Process: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (PID: 1712) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: aoltpspd.exe (PID: 1724) Address: 0x00980000 Size: 49152

Process: aoltpspd.exe (PID: 1724) Address: 0x10000000 Size: 45056

Process: AskService.exe (PID: 1744) Address: 0x008c0000 Size: 49152

Object: Hidden MoHidden Services
-------------------
Service Name: UACd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UACuxfaivitliqlmlk.sys

==EOF==

#13 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

Our next step...

1st - update Malwarebytes. Do not run it yet...

Rerun Rootrepeal. After the scan completes, go to the files tab and find these files:
  • C:\WINDOWS\temp\UAC5d92.tmp
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACdudqpsipybwbnjo.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACgtcemxowbtevdhj.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAChqjosvlikjmrjrr.log
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\uacinit.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACktetxmqlhoayhrf.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACqqhonbgrgvoenem.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACtoistprumoiexuh.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACvbjhnloykrersin.dat
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UACuxfaivitliqlmlk.sys
Then use your mouse to highlight it in the Rootrepeal window.
Next right mouse click on it and select *wipe file* option only then immediately reboot the computer.

Next step:
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Final step:
Rerun Malwarebytes in full mode. - Let me know if you need any help with these steps.

#14 Going_Crazy

Going_Crazy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

It worked! Thank you so much for all the help. If you want, I'll post the results here

Nevermind, I decided to delete them all

Thanks for the advice and help!!

Edited by Going_Crazy, 12 June 2009 - 03:37 PM.

#15 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

I would still run one more set of scans... I will list them. Also, reset your restore point (At bottom)

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
alternate download link DO NOT use yet.

Please download and install SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the
    definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter
    any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from
    here and
    unzip into the program's folder.
    )
  • Under the "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under
    Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner
    Options
    , make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose:
    Select All.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp"

ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you are sure you are clean - uninstall SuperAntiSpyware

If there are no more problems or signs of infection, you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok"
  • Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" Tab.
  • Click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
One more thing... Safe surfing :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users