Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

power point

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 geoguroo7

geoguroo7

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:07 PM

How do u get two pictures in power point to overlap.

(Moderator edit: moved thread to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 12 August 2006 - 04:06 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:14 AM

To have two or more images overlap:

1.) place cursor over image
2.)then right click
3.)go down to order
4.)click one of the four options.

Then one of the images should go behind the other one. If that is not the image that you wanted to be in back click bring to front and it will overlap the other one.

Edited by frankie12, 02 July 2005 - 12:15 AM.

#3 geoguroo7

geoguroo7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:48 PM

I got 2 pictures i drew in paint and tried that but there was like big white squares around the objects how do i make that go away so that they overlap. Like a hat i made in paint go over a face i made in paint without combining them in a open paint thing. thx
"Good, Fast, Cheap... pick two..."
-- unknown, 8,000 B.C.

#4 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:10 AM

What you want to do is make it transparent. Heres how you do it in paint. First use the selection tool and select the hat then on your toolbar you should see the following: Posted Image Click the one in the red circle. Then put the hat over the face. (Note: In paint tranparency only works on a white background.) As for PP I know how but I dont have PP so I cant get a pic. I'm searching for one right now.

~Edit~
Ok found one. When the 2 pictures in PP are in the slide right click one of the pictures and this tool bar should appear Posted Image Click the circled tool and then click the white background. now the back ground should be tranparent now just drag it onto the other pic. You can only have 1 color transparent at a time. Please tell me if I helped.

Edited by Nat Sci, 12 August 2006 - 10:19 AM.

Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#5 geoguroo7

geoguroo7
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 30 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

Thanks man you rule! It worked great...awesome signature btw! :thumbsup:
"Good, Fast, Cheap... pick two..."
-- unknown, 8,000 B.C.

0 user(s) are reading this topic