Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
. Sorry for the delay the forums here at BC are always
very busy and we do are best to keep up. If you no longer require any help could you let me no
please, so this topic can be closed.
My name is Syler, I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. Whilst I am helping you, I would
be grateful if you would note the following:
- Please do not run other tools or scans unless I ask you to and follow all the steps I give you, in order.
- Copy and paste all logs requested in you reply, Do not attach them unless asked too.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask before you proceed with my instructions.
- Please continue to work with me, until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If I do not hear back from you within 5 days of my last post, then this topic will be closed.
should not be run unless requested by a HJT Team member. It is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator
to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for private use.
Please read Combofix's Disclaimer
. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again
I would like to see another log.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)