Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Configuring/answering public e-mail.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rewlt

Rewlt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:41 AM

I need some advice.

My company have one email where clients sends queries/questions, in one day that email address receives about ~40 letters. Till today we have been using MS outlook in very simply way: all received letters was pointed to one MS Outlook Public folder and consultants was picking the letters and just replying them using specified (same as client sends email to) account, all the answered/sent mails was moved (automatically, by created rule in MS outlook) back to other public folder where we are holding all answers. This is really simply doesn't it ? :flowers:
But I got demand. From now it's need to calculate the time - How much time took to answer the email. Cause we are working only in working hours 8-17, we got deadline which is fife working hours to answer the email. For example in the end of the month i will be asked to make an report - how much letters was answered in more than 5 working hours. So is there any chances to do it with ms outlook or with special addons on it ? if you think no (as I'm), which program you would recommend for me to use instead ms outlook, or maybe you can give some wise advice..

Thanks.
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users