Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Backdoor.Trojan - c:\program files\podmena\podmena.dll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 croth80

croth80

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

I am runnin windows XP service pack 3. I encountered a virus today that I am unable to remove. I updated my symantec antivirus definitions, and ran a full system scan. Symantec found one virus that it could not clean, or quarantine. It says the following in my antivirus notification:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan Type: Realtime Protection Scan
Event: Virus Found!
Virus Name: Backdoor.Trojan
File: C:\Program Files\podmena\podmena.dll
Computer: ACER-49F96255BA
User: SYSTEM
Action take: Clean Failed: Quarantine failed: Access denied
Date found: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:15:29 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is causing pop-up advertisements on my computer and it is also not allowing the Google and Yahooo search engines to work properly. After I search for something, and try to click on one of the links, it re-directs me to an advertisement site instead of the site I am trying to go to. The only way to navigate is to type the address bar directly in the address field.

I believe I got it when I clicked on a link that was sent to me in facebook. Apparently someone tried to send me a video, and turns out it was a virus.

I attached my DDS.txt file and my Attach.txt file

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:09 AM

Hi,

I see you have Viewpoint installed...
Viewpoint Manager is considered as foistware instead of malware since it is installed without users approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad". This will change from what we know in 2006 read this article: http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3561546
I suggest you remove the program now. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs if present.
  • Viewpoint
  • Viewpoint Manager
  • Viewpoint Media Player
Then,

* Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • In case you already used MBAM previously, please update it before proceeding with the scan. To do this, click the "Update" tab and click the "Check For updates" button.
  • Once the program has loaded and updates were downloaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.

In case you lost internet access after performing above instructions:

In IE: Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.
In Firefox in Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 croth80

croth80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

I was sucessful at removing Viewpoint Manager and Viewpoint Media Player but I did not see Viewpoint under the add/remove programs tool.

---------------------------------MBAM Log: -----------------------------------------
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.37
Database version: 2291
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

6/16/2009 9:40:38 PM
mbam-log-2009-06-16 (21-40-38).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 124272
Time elapsed: 16 minute(s), 57 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 4
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 21
Registry Values Infected: 6
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 24

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\freddy46.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\Program Files\websrvx\websrvx.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mstre19.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\pp10.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\program files\podmena\podmena.dll (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\websrvx (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\websrvx (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\websrvx (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\podmenadrv (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\podmenadrv (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\podmenadrv (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\podmena (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\podmena (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\podmena (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ksi32sk (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\amd64si (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ati64si (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\port135sik (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\securentm (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\acpi32 (Rootkit.Spamtool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\i386si (Rootkit.Spamtool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Systemntmi (Rootkit.Spamtool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\ws2_32sik (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\nicsk32 (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\netsik (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\fips32cup (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysfbtray (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysldtray (Worm.Koobface) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\pp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysmstray (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SvcHost\podmena (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List\8085:tcp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Notification Packages (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Data: kbdmlut.dll -> Delete on reboot.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\websrvx (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\podmena (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\kbdmlut.dll (Trojan.Vundo.H) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\freddy46.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ld09.exe (Worm.Koobface) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\local settings\temp\stron_1244691698.exe (Rootkit.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\VPDGRTB3\fb.46[1].exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\websrvx\websrvx.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\podmena\podmena.sys (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\podmena\podmena.dll (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\pp10.exe (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msmark2.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mstre19.exe (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\local settings\Temp\BN4C.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\9g2234wesdf3dfgjf23 (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\f23567.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122366.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122390.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122849.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122458.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122597.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122621.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\ro122689.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\dk39fi4fe.dat (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\LocalService\oashdihasidhasuidhiasdhiashdiuasdhasd (Trace.Pandex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Abbey Terwelp\oashdihasidhasuidhiasdhiashdiuasdhasd (Trace.Pandex) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

---------------------------------DDS Log: -----------------------------------------

DDS (Ver_09-05-14.01) - FAT32x86
Run by Abbey Terwelp at 20:12:48.43 on Wed 06/10/2009
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.502.104 [GMT -5:00]

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
SVCHOST.EXE
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\acer\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
c:\windows\mstre19.exe
c:\windows\pp10.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k podmena
C:\Program Files\websrvx\websrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Abbey Terwelp\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
uRun: [updateMgr] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
uRun: [Abbey Terwelp] c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\Abbey Terwelp.exe /i
uRun: [<NO NAME>] c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\.exe /i
mRun: [LaunchApp] Alaunch
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [SynTPLpr] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPLpr.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [RemoteControl] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\PDVDServ.exe"
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [EPM-DM] c:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe
mRun: [ePowerManagement] c:\acer\epm\ePM.exe boot
mRun: [LManager] c:\program files\launch manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
mRun: [eRecoveryService] c:\windows\system32\Check.exe
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\symant~1\vptray.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [HPHUPD08] c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\{33d6cc28-9f75-4d1b-a11d-98895b3a3729}\hphupd08.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [NeroCheck] c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [sysldtray] c:\windows\ld09.exe
mRun: [sysfbtray] c:\windows\freddy46.exe
mRun: [sysmstray] c:\windows\mstre19.exe
mRun: [pp] c:\windows\pp10.exe
dRun: [<NO NAME>] c:\documents and settings\localservice\.exe /i
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2008.10.10_v5.5.8/FacebookPhotoUploader5.cab
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} - hxxp://www2.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxsrvc.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SecurityProviders: msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll, digiwet.dll
LSA: Notification Packages = scecli kbdmlut.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 podmenadrv;podmenadrv;c:\program files\podmena\podmena.sys [2009-6-10 9472]
R2 EpmPsd;Acer EPM Power Scheme Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\epm-psd.sys [2005-12-15 4096]
R2 EpmShd;Acer EPM System Hardware Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\epm-shd.sys [2005-12-15 78208]
R2 NAVAPEL;NAVAPEL;c:\program files\symantec_client_security\symantec antivirus\Navapel.sys [2003-5-2 30208]
R2 Norton AntiVirus Server;Symantec AntiVirus Client;c:\progra~1\symant~1\symant~1\Rtvscan.exe [2003-5-21 610304]
R2 osaio;osaio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\osaio.sys [2005-12-15 7296]
R2 osanbm;osanbm;c:\windows\system32\drivers\osanbm.sys [2005-12-15 4010]
R2 podmena;podmena;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k podmena [2005-3-28 14336]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-1-10 24652]
R2 websrvx;websrvx;c:\program files\websrvx\websrvx.exe [2009-6-10 12800]
R3 NAVAP;NAVAP;c:\progra~1\symant~1\symant~1\NAVAP.sys [2003-5-2 224256]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090610.002\NAVENG.sys [2009-6-10 89104]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090610.002\NAVEX15.sys [2009-6-10 876144]
S2 acpi32;acpi32;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpi32.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpi32.sys [?]
S2 amd64si;amd64si;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\amd64si.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\amd64si.sys [?]
S2 ati64si;ati64si;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\ati64si.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\ati64si.sys [?]
S2 fips32cup;fips32cup;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\fips32cup.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\fips32cup.sys [?]
S2 i386si;i386si;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\i386si.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\i386si.sys [?]
S2 ksi32sk;ksi32sk;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\ksi32sk.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\ksi32sk.sys [?]
S2 netsik;netsik;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\netsik.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\netsik.sys [?]
S2 nicsk32;nicsk32;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\nicsk32.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\nicsk32.sys [?]
S2 port135sik;port135sik;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\port135sik.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\port135sik.sys [?]
S2 securentm;securentm;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\securentm.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\securentm.sys [?]
S2 systemntmi;systemntmi;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\systemntmi.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\systemntmi.sys [?]
S2 ws2_32sik;ws2_32sik;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\ws2_32sik.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\ws2_32sik.sys [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-06-10 17:50 1,039 ----h--- c:\windows\f5087.dat
2009-06-10 17:46 1 a------- c:\windows\dk39fi4fe.dat
2009-06-10 17:45 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\websrvx
2009-06-10 17:45 1 a------- c:\windows\9g2234wesdf3dfgjf23
2009-06-10 17:45 14,336 ----h--- c:\windows\pp10.exe
2009-06-10 17:45 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\podmena
2009-06-10 17:44 2 ----h--- c:\windows\ro122458.dat
2009-06-10 17:44 2 ----h--- c:\windows\ro122849.dat
2009-06-10 17:44 1 ----h--- c:\windows\msmark2.dat
2009-06-10 17:44 29,184 ----h--- c:\windows\mstre19.exe
2009-06-10 17:44 2 ----h--- c:\windows\ro122390.dat
2009-06-10 17:44 1 ----h--- c:\windows\f23567.dat
2009-06-10 17:44 43,520 ----h--- c:\windows\freddy46.exe
2009-06-10 17:44 2 ----h--- c:\windows\ro122366.dat
2009-06-10 17:43 15,360 ----h--- c:\windows\ld09.exe
2009-05-16 20:36 25 a------- c:\windows\system32\sysogg.dll
2009-05-16 20:33 1,703,936 a------- c:\windows\system32\NCTAudioFile.dll
2009-05-16 20:33 233,472 a------- c:\windows\system32\lame_enc.dll
2009-05-16 20:33 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\MP3 Converter Simple

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-05-07 10:32 345,600 a------- c:\windows\system32\localspl.dll
2009-05-07 10:32 345,600 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\localspl.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 3,068,928 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 666,624 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 666,624 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 620,032 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 81,920 a------- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 1,499,136 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\shdocvw.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 81,920 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieencode.dll
2009-04-17 07:26 1,847,168 a------- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2009-04-17 07:26 1,847,168 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
2009-04-15 09:51 585,216 a------- c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll
2009-04-15 09:51 585,216 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpcrt4.dll
2009-04-07 08:41 86,327 a------- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\offlinecache\index.dat
2009-03-21 09:06 989,696 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\kernel32.dll

============= FINISH: 20:13:34.59 ===============

---------------------------------Attach Log: -----------------------------------------

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT

DDS (Ver_09-05-14.01)

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Install Date: 12/15/2005 10:10:08 AM
System Uptime: 6/10/2009 11:05:18 AM (9 hours ago)

Motherboard: Acer, Inc. | | Crane II
Processor: Intel® Pentium® M processor 1.60GHz | U1 | 1596/533mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

C: is FIXED (FAT32) - 26 GiB total, 2.665 GiB free.
D: is FIXED (FAT32) - 27 GiB total, 13.342 GiB free.
E: is CDROM (UDF)

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

==== System Restore Points ===================

RP1: 4/15/2009 10:23:07 PM - System Checkpoint
RP2: 4/15/2009 11:33:21 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP3: 4/17/2009 5:46:45 PM - System Checkpoint
RP4: 4/19/2009 3:17:32 PM - System Checkpoint
RP5: 4/20/2009 9:28:01 PM - System Checkpoint
RP6: 4/22/2009 6:27:22 PM - System Checkpoint
RP7: 4/30/2009 7:41:28 AM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP8: 5/1/2009 5:30:40 PM - System Checkpoint
RP9: 5/2/2009 8:34:40 PM - System Checkpoint
RP10: 5/4/2009 6:30:07 PM - System Checkpoint
RP11: 5/7/2009 6:11:37 PM - System Checkpoint
RP12: 5/8/2009 8:42:29 AM - Installed Windows XP WgaNotify.
RP13: 5/11/2009 8:20:25 PM - System Checkpoint
RP14: 5/12/2009 6:30:09 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0
RP15: 5/13/2009 6:37:07 PM - System Checkpoint
RP16: 5/14/2009 7:55:08 PM - System Checkpoint
RP17: 5/16/2009 11:11:59 AM - System Checkpoint
RP18: 5/18/2009 10:26:23 PM - System Checkpoint
RP19: 5/20/2009 9:43:40 PM - System Checkpoint
RP20: 5/23/2009 8:48:59 AM - System Checkpoint
RP21: 5/24/2009 10:05:56 AM - System Checkpoint
RP22: 5/25/2009 11:28:56 AM - System Checkpoint
RP23: 5/26/2009 5:33:05 PM - System Checkpoint
RP24: 5/27/2009 6:57:53 PM - System Checkpoint
RP25: 5/30/2009 9:58:39 AM - System Checkpoint
RP26: 5/31/2009 10:41:14 PM - System Checkpoint
RP27: 6/2/2009 10:41:34 AM - System Checkpoint
RP28: 6/3/2009 6:16:00 PM - System Checkpoint
RP29: 6/5/2009 7:48:51 PM - System Checkpoint
RP30: 6/6/2009 8:19:03 PM - System Checkpoint
RP31: 6/8/2009 6:23:43 PM - System Checkpoint
RP32: 6/9/2009 9:40:34 PM - Software Distribution Service 3.0

==== Installed Programs ======================

Acer eManager for Notebook
Acer ePowerManagement
Acer GridVista
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Ahead Nero - Burning Rom
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Bonjour
BufferChm
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003
CameraDrivers
Canon Camera Access Library
Canon Camera Support Core Library
Canon G.726 WMP-Decoder
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon PhotoRecord
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities CameraWindow
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 5 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities EOS Utility
Canon Utilities MyCamera
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture DC
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility
Citrix ICA Web Client
Click'N Design 3D (V5)
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Conexant AC-Link Audio
CP_AtenaShokunin1Config
CP_CalendarTemplates1
CP_Package_Basic1
CP_Package_Variety1
CP_Package_Variety2
CP_Package_Variety3
CP_Panorama1Config
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
CueTour
Deal or No Deal
Destinations
DeviceFunctionQFolder
DeviceManagementQFolder
Easy Thumbnails (Remove only)
eSupportQFolder
Family Feud (remove only)
FreeRIP v3.091
FullDPAppQFolder
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
HP Image Zone 5.3
HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3
HP Photosmart 330,380,420,470,7800,8000,8200 Series
HP Software Update
HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools 5.3
HPProductAssistant
HyperLoad - 4x4
InstantShareDevices
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Launch Manager
LimeWire 4.17.6
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Shockwave Player
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft Money 2006
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
MikesBikes-Advanced
Move Networks Media Player for Internet Explorer
MP3 Converter Simple
MSN Music Assistant
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
Napster
Napster Burn Engine
NTI Backup NOW! 4
NTI CD & DVD-Maker
PanoStandAlone
PhotoGallery
PHStat2 version 2.5
PowerDVD
PS8200
PSPrinters08
PSTAPlugin
QuickTime
RandMap
RAW Image Task 2.2
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
SkinsHP1
SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
SolutionCenter
Sonic_PrimoSDK
Status
Symantec AntiVirus Client
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515 drivers.
TIxx21
TrayApp
Unload
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)
Viewpoint Media Player
WebEx
WebFldrs XP
WebReg
Winamp
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3
WinZip

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

6/9/2009 5:40:09 PM, error: atapi [9] - The device, \Device\Ide\IdePort0, did not respond within the timeout period.

==== End Of File ===========================

#4 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

Hi,

Your DDS log doesn't make sense though:

Run by Abbey Terwelp at 20:12:48.43 on Wed 06/10/2009

Can you rescan again with DDS and post the new log?
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#5 croth80

croth80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:04 PM

Here ya go:

Run by Abbey Terwelp at 22:01:47.18 on Wed 06/17/2009
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.502.266 [GMT -5:00]

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
SVCHOST.EXE
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\acer\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
SVCHOST.EXE
C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Abbey Terwelp\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
uRun: [updateMgr] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
uRun: [Abbey Terwelp] c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\Abbey Terwelp.exe /i
uRun: [<NO NAME>] c:\documents and settings\abbey terwelp\.exe /i
mRun: [LaunchApp] Alaunch
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [SynTPLpr] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPLpr.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [RemoteControl] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\PDVDServ.exe"
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [MSPY2002] c:\windows\system32\ime\pintlgnt\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [EPM-DM] c:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe
mRun: [ePowerManagement] c:\acer\epm\ePM.exe boot
mRun: [LManager] c:\program files\launch manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
mRun: [eRecoveryService] c:\windows\system32\Check.exe
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\symant~1\vptray.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [HPHUPD08] c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\{33d6cc28-9f75-4d1b-a11d-98895b3a3729}\hphupd08.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
dRun: [<NO NAME>] c:\documents and settings\localservice\.exe /i
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2008.10.10_v5.5.8/FacebookPhotoUploader5.cab
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} - hxxp://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} - hxxp://www2.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_10-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxsrvc.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SecurityProviders: msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll, digiwet.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R2 EpmPsd;Acer EPM Power Scheme Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\epm-psd.sys [2005-12-15 4096]
R2 EpmShd;Acer EPM System Hardware Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\epm-shd.sys [2005-12-15 78208]
R2 NAVAPEL;NAVAPEL;c:\program files\symantec_client_security\symantec antivirus\Navapel.sys [2003-5-2 30208]
R2 osaio;osaio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\osaio.sys [2005-12-15 7296]
R2 osanbm;osanbm;c:\windows\system32\drivers\osanbm.sys [2005-12-15 4010]
R3 NAVAP;NAVAP;c:\progra~1\symant~1\symant~1\NAVAP.sys [2003-5-2 224256]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090612.003\NAVENG.sys [2009-6-13 89104]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20090612.003\NAVEX15.sys [2009-6-13 876144]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-06-17 18:25 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-06-17 18:25 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
2009-06-17 18:24 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Bonjour
2009-06-17 18:21 2,060,288 a------- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-06-16 21:19 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\abbeyt~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-06-16 21:19 40,160 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-06-16 21:19 19,096 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-06-16 21:19 <DIR> --d----- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-06-16 21:19 <DIR> --d----- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-05-26 17:18 90,112 a------- c:\windows\system32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
2009-05-26 17:18 57,344 a------- c:\windows\system32\QuickTime.qts

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-06-05 11:42 39,424 a------- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2009-05-07 10:32 345,600 a------- c:\windows\system32\localspl.dll
2009-05-07 10:32 345,600 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\localspl.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 3,068,928 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 666,624 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 666,624 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 620,032 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 81,920 a------- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 1,499,136 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\shdocvw.dll
2009-04-28 23:46 81,920 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieencode.dll
2009-04-17 07:26 1,847,168 a------- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2009-04-17 07:26 1,847,168 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
2009-04-15 09:51 585,216 a------- c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll
2009-04-15 09:51 585,216 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpcrt4.dll
2009-04-07 08:41 86,327 a------- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\offlinecache\index.dat
2009-03-21 09:06 989,696 -------- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\kernel32.dll

============= FINISH: 22:03:27.96 ===============

#6 croth80

croth80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:06 PM

Oh and by the way, my PC is already running much better. :thumbup2: I really appreciate all of your help on this. Thank you very much.

#7 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:56 AM

Hi,

We're not finished yet..
* Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Post the log from ComboFix in your next reply.

Please make sure you disable ALL of your Antivirus/Antispyware/Firewall before running ComboFix..This because Security Software may see some components ComboFix uses (prep.com for example) as suspicious and blocks the tool, or even deletes it. Please visit HERE if you don't know how.

#8 croth80

croth80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

ComboFix 09-06-18.02 - Abbey Terwelp 06/18/2009 18:12.1 - FAT32x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.502.219 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Abbey Terwelp\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\bt.log
c:\windows\system32\sysogg.dll
D:\Autorun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_ACPI32
-------\Legacy_ATI64SI
-------\Legacy_FIPS32CUP
-------\Legacy_I386SI
-------\Legacy_KSI32SK
-------\Legacy_NETSIK
-------\Legacy_NICSK32
-------\Legacy_PODMENA
-------\Legacy_PODMENADRV
-------\Legacy_PORT135SIK
-------\Legacy_SECURENTM
-------\Legacy_SYSTEMNTMI
-------\Legacy_WS2_32SIK

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-05-18 to 2009-06-18 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-06-17 23:25 . 2009-06-17 23:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-06-17 23:25 . 2009-06-17 23:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
2009-06-17 23:24 . 2009-06-17 23:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bonjour
2009-06-17 23:23 . 2009-06-17 23:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2009-06-17 23:21 . 2009-06-05 16:42 2060288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-06-17 23:13 . 2009-06-17 23:13 75048 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 8.2.0.23\SetupAdmin.exe
2009-06-17 02:19 . 2009-06-17 02:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Abbey Terwelp\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-06-17 02:19 . 2009-05-26 18:20 40160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-06-17 02:19 . 2009-06-17 02:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-06-17 02:19 . 2009-05-26 18:19 19096 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-06-17 02:19 . 2009-06-17 02:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-06-05 16:42 . 2008-05-28 01:37 39424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2009-05-07 15:32 . 2005-03-28 21:56 345600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\localspl.dll
2009-04-30 03:21 . 2009-04-30 03:21 34062 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Abbey Terwelp\Application Data\Move Networks\ie_bin\Uninst.exe
2009-04-30 03:21 . 2009-04-30 03:21 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Abbey Terwelp\Application Data\Move Networks
2009-04-29 04:46 . 2005-03-28 21:57 666624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-04-29 04:46 . 2005-03-28 21:56 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-04-17 12:26 . 2005-03-28 21:57 1847168 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2009-04-15 14:51 . 2005-03-28 21:57 585216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll
2009-04-07 13:41 . 2005-03-28 22:15 86327 ----a-w- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\OfflineCache\index.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2008-04-14 1695232]
"updateMgr"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" [2006-03-30 313472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LaunchApp"="Alaunch" [X]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-02-08 155648]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-02-08 126976]
"SynTPLpr"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2004-10-08 98394]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2004-10-08 688218]
"RemoteControl"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe" [2004-07-15 32768]
"IMJPMIG8.1"="c:\windows\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" [2004-08-04 208952]
"MSPY2002"="c:\windows\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe" [2004-08-04 59392]
"PHIME2002ASync"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"PHIME2002A"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-04 455168]
"EPM-DM"="c:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe" [2005-03-28 188416]
"ePowerManagement"="c:\acer\ePM\ePM.exe" [2005-03-24 2880512]
"LManager"="c:\program files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE" [2005-03-28 319488]
"eRecoveryService"="c:\windows\System32\Check.exe" [2005-03-23 245760]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe" [2003-05-21 90112]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\bin\jusched.exe" [2006-11-09 49263]
"HPHUPD08"="c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe" [2005-06-01 49152]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2005-05-12 49152]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-05-26 413696]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-06-05 292136]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\StubInstaller.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\WgaTray.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\HPZipm12.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"53:TCP"= 53:TCP:websrvx

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-06-08 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2007-08-29 17:34]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-06-18 18:19
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 FAT NTAPI

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(4084)
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\SYMANTEC_CLIENT_SECURITY\SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS\VPTRAY.EXE
c:\program files\ACER\ERECOVERY\MONITOR.EXE
c:\acer\EMANAGER\ANBMSERV.EXE
c:\program files\COMMON FILES\APPLE\MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT\BIN\APPLEMOBILEDEVICESERVICE.EXE
c:\program files\BONJOUR\MDNSRESPONDER.EXE
c:\program files\SYMANTEC_CLIENT_SECURITY\SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS\DEFWATCH.EXE
c:\program files\MICROSOFT SQL SERVER\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\BINN\SQLSERVR.EXE
c:\program files\SYMANTEC_CLIENT_SECURITY\SYMANTEC ANTIVIRUS\RTVSCAN.EXE
c:\windows\SYSTEM32\HPZIPM12.EXE
c:\program files\CANON\CAL\CALMAIN.EXE
c:\program files\IPOD\BIN\IPODSERVICE.EXE
Completion time: 2009-06-18 18:22 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-06-18 23:22

Pre-Run: 2,810,609,664 bytes free
Post-Run: 3,657,973,760 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

150 --- E O F --- 2009-06-10 02:43

#9 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:31 AM

Hi,

Open notepad and copy and paste next present in the quotebox below in it:
(don't forget to copy and paste REGEDIT4)

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"53:TCP"=-

Save this as fix.reg Choose to save as *all files and place it on your desktop.
It should look like this: Posted Image
Doubleclick on it and when it asks you if you want to merge the contents to the registry, click yes/ok.

Then, * Go to start > run and copy and paste next command in the field:

ComboFix /u

Make sure there's a space between Combofix and /
Then hit enter.

This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, reset your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.

Let me know in your next reply how things are now.

#10 croth80

croth80
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

Done and done.

The computer seems to be running great so far. :thumbup2: I have not had it perform this well since it was new. Like I mentioned before THANK YOU for all of your help! I really appreciate your time and assistance helping get going again. I am very happy with you and BleepingComputer.com.

#11 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

Glad I could help. :thumbup2:

Please read my Prevention page with lots of info and tips how to prevent this in the future.
And if you want to improve speed/system performance after malware removal, take a look here.
Extra note: Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks. To find out what programs need to be updated, please run the Secunia Software Inspector Scan.

Happy Surfing again!

#12 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:24 AM

Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users