Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Verizon service on a Virgin Mobile Phone?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 monkpart9

monkpart9

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 AM

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

So, as of now I have quite a dilemma. My verizon phone recently crapped out on me and is now beyond repair. Good news is I found a new phone! Its just not a verizon phone...

Basically what I'm wondering is if I could have my verizon service on a non verizon phone; more specifically a Virgin Mobile phone.

Any info in regards to the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

:]
If you do things right, then people won't know if you've done anything at all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

I know there are some tricks with using at&t phones on t-mobile and vice versa, but these companies use sims cards. Neither Verizon nor Virgin mobile use sims cards though, so I'm not sure how you would go about doing this. You may want to do a search on google.

I'm not sure how well verizon/virgin mobile feel about doing this type of thing, and if it's against their rules, we can't help you do it on this forum. Sorry.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users