Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help removing NOD32

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sypher70

sypher70

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:51 PM

I have Nod32 antivirus installed on the C:\ drive of my puter..about a month ago when I tried to boot up I got the message "NTLDR is missing press any key to restart" when I did this I kept getting the same message. I tried to do a system repair and access to the files that needed to be copied were denied. So I just ran xp thru my puter again. Before this problem began I had drives C:main drive, G:music and F: games.... partitioned and after running xp thru now I have C:, D: and E:. D: is now my main drive which used to F:, C: drive is useless and what used to be G: is now E:. Anyway...back to the NOD32 problem...zi need to uninstall it becuase I have avast antivirus now and I can't uninstall Nod 32 because its in C: and there isn't an option to add/remove programs. It isn't listed in add/remove programs in D: so I don't know how to get to it so I am able to uninstall it. Any suggestions that will help with uninstalling Nod32 or with my NTLDR problem are greatly appreciated. Thanx for taking the time to read about my puter dilema.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users