Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:28 PM
Hey - I hope someone can help.
I turned my computer on today after using it last night, it was fine.
So I turned it on this morning and here is what is happening:
1) No programs or files are appearing in the taskbar when I open anything, its just blank
2) I try to copy and paste files or drag them, but they don't work
3) Can't get on the internet explorer, a box like (cmd) pops up for a milisecond and disappears, nothing happens.
4) I tried uninstalling the internet explorer, but the option isn't there to uninstall or reinstall?
5) I tried uninstalling other programs, it says a problem with Windows Installer.
6) So I try to re-install windows installer and it cant because there is a problem with cryptographic service, so I went to services to enable it and it says 'Error 1068: the dependency service or group failed to start"
7) I have ran Avast on it, both as a normal scan and boot scan, also ran CCleaner and cleaned everything up and deleted found viruses, also ran Ad-Aware and quarantined 2 or 3 files.
The same problems are happening, can anyone help me