Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Vegas Pro 9 work with Pinnacle Capture Card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Melon109

Melon109

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

Me and some friends plan on making a online video with a video game. Previously we used Pinnacle Studios and the external tv tuner that came with it to capture it on the computer. Now i have a new computer, but can not find the Pinnacle software. I still have the tv tuner, and was wondering if Sony Vegas Pro 9 would be able to capture the video via the external cature card. I would prefer getting Sony Vegas than re-purchasing the crappy Pinnacle software, which crashes like no other.

Bottom line, I guess, is if Sony Vegas can capture video through and external capture card/ tv tuner. Their website is very vague about the capturing feature, only saying that it can use video cameras, etc.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Melon109, 09 June 2009 - 01:46 PM.

STUPID PIECE OF PLASTIC! ARRGGG!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Melon109

Melon109
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

Turns out it does not work properly, or I don't know how to use Sony Vegas well. Either way, I managed to work my way around it.
STUPID PIECE OF PLASTIC! ARRGGG!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users