Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
. Sorry for the delay the forums here at BC are always
very busy and we do are best to keep up. If you no longer require any help could you let me no
please, so this topic can be closed.
My name is Syler, I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. Whilst I am helping you, I would
be grateful if you would note the following:
- Please do not run other tools or scans unless I ask you to and follow all the steps I give you, in order.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask before you proceed with my instructions.
- Please continue to work with me, until I tell you your machine appears to be clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If I do not hear back from you within 5 days of my last post, then this topic will be closed.
First I would like to see a new log since alot could have changed since your origional post.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)