No, the contents of the folders that have been changed, as far as I can see, are fine and open/work as they should.
*** Update ***
I have found this solution posted by The Mimico Kid and it worked for me, the link is:-http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1080311
The Mimico Kid:-
"Re: the folder "itunes" cannot be found
Posted: Aug 14, 2007 5:39 PM in response to: 2wild4tv
There is a way to proceed when the My Music folder doesn't appear in Tweak UI but it requires editing the Windows XP Registry - in which a small mistake can cause big problems - so, if you're not familiar with that procedure, it is important that you first read over this article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
Once you're confident that you're ready to proceed, here's the Nigel Carpenter fix:
1. On the Start menu go to ‘Run’
2. Type in RegEdit
3. Navigate in RegEdit to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
4. Delete any entry for ‘My Music’
5. Navigate up the tree to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders
6. Make sure there is an entry for ‘My Music’ and is pointing to C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Music (you can edit the value by double clicking it)
7. Close RegEdit
Edited by Yorkie, 09 June 2009 - 11:05 AM.