Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Wave of Mass Compromises Serve Info-Stealers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

Aside from Gumblar, another incident of mass compromised web sites have been seen in the wild lately, and has raised as much concern as the former. This one starts with the same technique: a malicious IFRAME unknowingly embedded in a legitimate website, injected via JavaScript. The said IFRAME redirects to another IFRAME, which in turn executes obfuscated JavaScript code.

Once decoded, it tries to connect to URLs to download exploits for several vulnerabilites in order to gain access of the affected userís system....

blog.trendmicro.com
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Please Help Us

Please Help Us

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

This is what would be for the JAVA update today?

#3 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:15 AM

No, there hasn't been a Java update for a while (still at Java 6 Update 13)

Edited by scff249, 10 June 2009 - 07:16 AM.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#4 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

I stand corrected. I just got an update from Java.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users