Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista pages jamming but internet fine?!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amz40

amz40

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Am really upset looks like my computer is gonna have to be reformatted unless I can get this problem fixed?! Any ideas guys would really appreciate? I have about 7 pages from the control panel just refusing to shut down all im getting is constant loading icon? What is this?
The internet is working fine so its gotta be vista? I'm no expert on computer inards lol so talk gently please! lol
Thanks in advance
Amy ::huh:

I can see people have read my post but nobody seems to wanna help? I have just started running stinger but I have to say it looks bleak my computer seems to be clean? What on earth can be causing all this jamming? I cant even shut the computer down as it just keeps rebooting to same problem and pages! Please help someone?

Edited by amz40, 08 June 2009 - 08:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Your description is somewhat confusing and hard to understand exactly what your problem is
I have no idea what you mean by "jamming"

Open Task Manager and in the Applications window and End All Tasks
Start a new task and type explorer.exe
Hopefully that should give you the Desktop and you can troubleshoot from there

Going by the post count, one should not assume that everyone who reads this post has the answer

Edited by garmanma, 08 June 2009 - 11:01 AM.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users