Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dr.Watson Postmortem Debugger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ibcrazy4pb

ibcrazy4pb

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:31 PM

:thumbsup:
ok.
first post ever
i'm having a problem with dr watson postmortem debugger.
everytime i try to access my computer or my documents or my settings an error messages pops out telling me that dr. watson postmortem debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close.
then the whole thing just stops.
i can't click on desktop or the icons upon it. i can't use the start toolbar.i have to use task manager to launch programs and alt+Tab to swich from program to program after that. when i close windows the window is still visible and won't go away.
on the other hand, if i don't try to access any of the items mentioned, everithing runs somewhat normal.
i have no other windows open or other programs running
i just turn on my computer doobleklik on my computer on my desktop and the message appears.
i got adaware running to you specifications but the problem persists.
please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

Id did some research and found people that had similar problems, but they had a w32 bitworm variant.

everyone reffered them to the following online scans

pandas scan

bit defender

Trend Micro

Please use internet explorer

They then replied by saying all their problems were fixed after the scans cleaned them up.

Edited by Techsomething, 30 June 2005 - 09:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users