Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WIN BLUE SOFT DOES ME HARD [Moved]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bigblaqq

bigblaqq

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

Im running XP The only thing I can do on my PC is open up firefox. Ive downloaded Hijackthis Malware Bytes Combofix Iexplore and everything else Ive read on the different posts. Nothing runs or opens up. I download them and they just sit there.Tried to run in safe mode nothing happens. Ive read all the other post and it seems Im the only one that cant even get a Hijackthis scan !! I await Some ones instructions..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

As no logs have been posted, I am shifting this topic from the specialized HiJack This forum to the Am I Infected forum.

==>PLEASE DO NOT NOW POST LOGS<== unless a log is specifically requested.
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users