Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Woo New guy!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rebel2345

Rebel2345

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 PM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

Heylo! My name is Chris, I'm 22 years old and live in Michigan. I joined these forums to get insight on some of the new technology that I have definitely lost touch with.

I'm a pretty avid gamer, 600+ hours into WoW alone, but have been playing Call of Duty 4 more often than not these days.

Other than games, I'm into doing just about anything with cars and trucks. Offroading, racing, street rods.. I'd love to do all of it, but money's tight. I just recently decided to get out of Offroading and to build a little hotrod project I've always wanted to do, which I'll be able to put to use more often than I could with my old Toyota truck that I had.

Edited by Rebel2345, 05 June 2009 - 10:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 PM

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:00 AM

I played WoW for about a year, and it can be addicting.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users