Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen Error while playing games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 katsuky

katsuky

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Hi guys, after installing The Sim 3 and play it for a while, my computer crashed and the blue screen error pop up. I don't really know why this happen. I have a fine time playing other games like warcraft 3 and Civ4. My best guess is that my video card doesn't meet the game requirement, but when I run the Sim3 everything seems fine to me. I also downloaded another game, Unreal Tournament 2004, and the same blue screen error pop up everytime I play it for 5 mins or so. Could anybody give me some tips, or just tell me why I'm having this problem please, thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

It would be helpful if you were to tell us precisely what the error message was, and if the MESSAGE was the same for both games.
Thanks,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users