Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google not working...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 goldenc08

goldenc08

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

alright I would have to say this is one of the strangest computer problems I have ever had right now i have 4 computers on a home network and all of them can notget to google or AOL instant massanger I have reset everything right know i am useing cable internet and i belive one of the computers does or did have the lsass.exe virus

Thanks for any seguestions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pchartwell

pchartwell

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:43 PM

You mention Google and AIM... suffice to say that virtually any other websites or functions ARE accessible? But none of the PCs can do these two things?

Antivirus software in place? How are you fixed for spyware? If not, I suggest you head on over to http://www.majorgeeks.com and download a free antivirus application such as AVG and a couple of spyware apps like Adaware and Spybot S&D and see what shakes out.

Edited by pchartwell, 30 June 2005 - 02:43 PM.

#3 goldenc08

goldenc08
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 03:26 PM

thanks for all the seguestions but i just figured out what was wrong it ends up there was some mis configuration with the router

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users