Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Steaming & Downloaded Video Error COOD277F?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnz414

Johnz414

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

Hay,

I've followed all the links on information for when licensing seems to be the issue for video streaming and downloads not working. Deleting the files in the DRM folder and then going to a site to download updated files for the DRM folder only to find an inactive download link there every time I go there to updating the files for the DRM folder. Extremely frustrating stuff. It's been over a month or two that I've been able to stream and/or watch downloaded video material. Does anyone have some familiarity with this issue that they could help out here? Is there a way to get the update link to become active. Is there another way to update the DRM folder files other than this dead link? Anyway to get license to be reinstalled? Anyway to get srteaming and downloadd video material to work again? Anything? Anyone. Thank you.

Sincerely,

John :thumbsup:

Edited by Johnz414, 30 June 2005 - 01:50 PM.

John

"Genius is nothing other than pointing out the obvious",
Albert Einstein.

"I am what I am and that is all that I am, I am Popeye the Sailor Man", Popeye.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:53 PM

Are you just clicking on a video link on a website or doing something else? Using IE?

What happens f you download a video file and then click on it using WINDOWS explorer, not Internet Exp[lorer?

What is the default program on your computer for video files?

If you are using Real Player as the default try Windows Media Player or vice versa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users