Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

limeware 360 SharePro not able to access Gnutella network

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mamma

mamma

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

Windows XP

I used to be able to download music, but after I installed router D-Link DIR 615 I get this message
I have tried to configure my router to accept the share pro but it wont. The message on my dlink address says that it cannot connet to my IP addrress. I have gone to my Internet Options and configured my firewall andadded both Imesh and Lime wire to have access but it still does not work. Imesh there is no message and downloads are always partial.

ERROR MESSAGE:
360 SharePro is unable to connect to host on Gnutella
Network. THis is most often due to firewalls or content-filtering software
blocking access to Gnutella
port 6346 etc etc.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acestu

acestu

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:11 PM

I think you have to do some port forwarding on your router mate , http://wiki.limewire.org/index.php?title=User_Cant_Connect

cheers
acestu

Edited by acestu, 05 June 2009 - 05:13 PM.

#3 mamma

mamma
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:03 AM

Oh...thank you....now why did I not think of checking out limewire help myself?....silly me. ('Cause I knew all the brains and the common sense lives here)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users