Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email Search

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rlight

rlight

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hi,
If I want to locate a long lost friend via email is there a way of finding their email address? I've seen the email search's that you have to pay for. Is there a free and easy way of doing this?

rlight

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:54 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure how that would work, have you tried googling their name or searching social networking sites like facebook?
Regards,

Alan.

#3 rlight

rlight
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:54 PM

I have tried googling their name with no results. Maybe there isn't any way to find email addresses.

rlight

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:02 AM

I don't believe that there is, people could use any email address. I doubt people who were searching for Alan would know who nigglesnush85 was.
Regards,

Alan.

#5 hulander

hulander

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 PM

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:47 AM

Well have you tried to add your friend in your messenger list by using add contact option.Plz try this and see whether he is adding in your list or not..Posted Image
Technology Lover...Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users