Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

upside down

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 madmikey

madmikey

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

Not to sure where to post this but yesterday I was packing a box and I had the corner of the box on my PC's key board and accidentally hit something that flipped my screen upside down. :flowers:

Now I don't know how to bring it back to normal??

Any help please :thumbsup:

tanx
mike

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 madmikey

madmikey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

found it ......

Did you walk back to your computer after lunch to find your entire screen is upside down? You have fallen victim to one of the most common office gags. Read this article to find out how to undo this.

Holding down CTRL and ALT while pressing the DOWN ARROW flips the screen upside down.

To undo it, and flip it back to normal, hold down CTRL and ALT and press the UP ARROW.

#3 mckooter

mckooter

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

haha i remember the first time i did that on accident, it dosent work on all pc's it was a feature, if i remember correct the machine i did it on was a hp business style desktop

i think you can do left and right arrows to rotate it as well if im not mistaken

p.s. i laughed at the thought of you tryint to post that with the screen upside down. (unless you went to another pc, in which case its not as funny)

Edited by mckooter, 05 June 2009 - 01:46 PM.

You can just call me Chris

I found out I was Marilyn Monroe in a previous life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users