Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sudden slow down?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 killersdeat0

killersdeat0

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know why my games are slowing down lately..... it usually runs around 40-60fps, but now it's suddenly running only 4-6 fps..... if anyone can help, I would so appreciate it....

My graphic card is Radeon X1250. If you need any more information, just tell me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RonS WINDOWS-TEAM

RonS WINDOWS-TEAM

Authorized Microsoft Rep

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

What kind of RAM are you working with? And what kinds of games is this happening on? This would be some good information.

Chances are you might just be reaching the upper-limits of your system and might need to do some tweaking or some actual upgrading to get the kind of gameplay experience you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Ron S

Windows Outreach Team

Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

#3 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

Try cleaning out your system. Things maybe getting hot causing them to slow down due to dust clots.

Are you sure you don't have a virus or other malicious software running on your computer? It's always good to update and scan with multiple, respectable anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. Some of my favorites are AVG Ant-virus, Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, and Spybot Search and Destroy. they are all free programs too.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#4 killersdeat0

killersdeat0
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:16 PM

Solved guys....

forgot that I set the power setting to energy saver because i was running out of power.... thanks guys anyhow ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users