Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Limited or no connectivity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infection13

infection13

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

hail! calling your attention guys...hope you will help me by this matter...

I have some pretty problem regarding the message "Limited or no connectivity"

that's message appeared after I installed Windows XP SP2, then after that I installed now the Lan driver but after acquiring it still "Limited or no connectivity"
...and I've noticed that the Lan connection is still light on even I didn't yet connect the UTP cable... is my Lan connection has a problem? or i need to buy new Lan Card?...

thanks in advance for your help guys...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,726 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

IME...limited or no connectivity has more to do with proper installation of network protocols...than anything else.

That would be the first area I check.

Louis

#3 infection13

infection13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

IME...limited or no connectivity has more to do with proper installation of network protocols...than anything else.

That would be the first area I check.

Louis

thanks for the response mhen..

yap I've already checked that but still the same nothing has happened either... I've already tried all the possible things to fix the problem and i'm now pretty much irritating and despairing about this... common guys help me what am i suppose to do?.... please share to me your knowledge about this crap problem.. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users