Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is farbar about?/ Tool clean-up failed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gonch19

gonch19

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hi farbar, or anyone else that reads this.

Apologies for creating a new thread but the old one is closed. In case somebody has the power to re-open the other thread here is the link:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...&hl=brontok

I have been on holiday which is why I couldn't address farbar's last piece of advice.

Basically I cannot delete the Combofix as the computer does not recognise the file.

Farbar, please advise on how to go forward with this.

Thanks very much.

gonch19

Mod. comment. Please keep this topic in HJT as it involves tool clean-up in relation to a topic that has been closed in the HJT forum. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 02 June 2009 - 08:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,726 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:40 PM

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

Hi gonch19,

I close this one and open the original topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users