Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sayin hello and help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 riproy66

riproy66

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

hi guys nice to meet u all has anyone got a acard 1-3 copier havin problems with one i just got keeps telling me target drive not ready what am i missing pls help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

Is this a disc duplicator?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

#3 riproy66

riproy66
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:38 AM

hi sneakycyber daytime here now anyhow ,yes its a 1-3 dvd/cd duplicator by acard i got it with two writers not three when i copy dvd it works fine try to copy cd screen shows target writer not ready so i added third burner screen tells me its there but does not burn any disc after a sleep i think itneeds a firmware update but that should be fun not knowing which model it is stay safe and one step ahead riproy

#4 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

I found their website, but without knowing the model number it will be very difficult to diagnose problems. There could be a contributing factors. 1. The firmware is only set up for DVD's 2. One or more of the drives have failed. 3. One of the drives is not set up correctly or is not compatible with the controller card. Do you know if its IDE or SATA?

Edit: After reading on there site. Do you have a stand alone unit, a controller card, or a system someone built? It also seems that the controllers are very pick with which drives are used.

Edited by Sneakycyber, 02 June 2009 - 08:11 PM.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users