Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Issue, Or Windows issue?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ryazmom

ryazmom

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 PM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:05 AM

I thought I put my PC to sleep and all of a sudden a blue screen popped up right after it was in sleep mode. I wasn't able to restart in safe mode.

Anyhow the following are the errors that are popping up..
I really don't have a clue. Help is greatly appreciated....

Terri

Attached Files

• Attached File  mess.jpg   251.53KB   12 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

How To Use the Event Viewer Applet
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40108/how-to-use-event-viewer/
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 ryazmom

ryazmom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:42 PM

I can not be certain but, My newer flat screen monitor took a dump this morning. Could this have been the issue?

The entry <C:\USERS\TERRI\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\2FLDZIFQ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x8007001f)

The entry <C:\USERS\TERRI\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\2FLDZIFQ.DEFAULT\SESSIONSTORE-4.JS> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Details:
The entry <C:\USERS\TERRI\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\2FLDZIFQ.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Details:

Details:

Details:

Details:
A device

Details:

Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error.

File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
Windows Firewall was unable to notify the user that it blocked an application from accepting incoming connections on the network.

Error Code: 2

The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
i8042prt
SuperMounter
Sym_hi

The Terminal Server has failed to create a new self signed certificate to be used for Terminal Server authentication on SSL connections. The relevant status code was Key not valid for use in specified state.
Unable to initialize the security package Kerberos for server side authentication. The data field contains the error number.
An error occured while using SSL configuration for socket address 192.168.1.101:63331. The error status code is contained within the returned data.
The previous system shutdown at 12:33:59 PM on 6/1/2009 was unexpected
i8042prt
SuperMounter
Sym_hi
The Terminal Server has failed to create a new self signed certificate to be used for Terminal Server authentication on SSL connections. The relevant status code was Key not valid for use in specified state.
Unable to initialize the security package Kerberos for server side authentication. The data field contains the error number.
An error occured while using SSL configuration for socket address 192.168.1.101:63331. The error status code is contained within the returned data.
i8042prt
SuperMounter
Sym_hi
{Registry Hive Recovered} Registry hive (file): 'SOFTWARE' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.
{Registry Hive Recovered} Registry hive (file): '\SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.
The Infrared monitor service service failed to start due to the following error:
A required privilege is not held by the client.
i8042prt
SuperMounter
Sym_hi
Unable to initialize the security package Kerberos for server side authentication. The data field contains the error number
The previous system shutdown at 11:19:00 PM on 5/31/2009 was unexpected.

The shadow copies of volume \\?...dc-11dc-a4a0-806e6f6e6963} were aborted because of a failed free space computation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users