Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Student needs help with design

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carnold

carnold

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 AM

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:25 AM

I am a college student trying to redesign the carrying cases for laptops. I want to get some feedback from people on how often they travel with their laptops and what they want out of their travel bag. Any problems that they would like to see addressed, etc. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lanscader

Lanscader

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 29 June 2005 - 04:40 PM

Just off the top of my head, maybe a case that attaches to the laptop base and screen would be nice, so that when you open the case, the screen opens as well, and you don't even need to remove the laptop to use it. Then when you're done, close the case to close the laptop. I don't know what would be done about the screen latch, though. Maybe you could leave that accessable.

I think I'm thinking of a case that simply does not requiring removing the laptop in order to use it, so cooling and access to USB and other ports would be important as well.

Edited by Lanscader, 29 June 2005 - 04:42 PM.

"Sir Lord Baron von Vader-han?" ~ Eddie Izzard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users