Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sysvxd.exe and other assorted problems or: How I foobar'd my computer up and I'm not learning to love it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 B' oB

B' oB

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

I was bored yesterday so I, err, decided to go to a website, an image board more specifically and Google blocked it on Firefox, so being the noob that I am, I decided to use Internet Explorer, and well IE crashed and I think the website gave me this nice .exe. The first time it popped up I clicked "close" and it restarted my computer.

I decided to scan my computer with NOD32 that I got in an "unconventional" way. It deleted 2 infentionthingys. I was still getting this homosexual pop-up from telling me about how sysvxd.exe wants to buttbleep me. Any who I tried deleting this .exe to no avail. I finally decided to do a fast delete with Tune-Up Shredder, and it just reduced the .exe to 0kb. I'm still having problems.

I would really much appreciate the help and if you do I good job I may consider replacing Nancy with you.

kthxbai.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

I'm sorry. We don't help thieves. Especially bigots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users