Jump to content
Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:49 PM
Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:19 PM
Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:38 PM
Edited by boopme, 31 May 2009 - 08:39 PM.
Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:31 AM
Edited by compternoob, 01 June 2009 - 12:36 AM.
Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:48 PM
- Click on the ...button.
- The program will launch and fill in the Information section ... on the left.
- Read the "Requirements and Limitations" then press... the ...button.
- The program will begin downloading the latest program and definition files.
It takes a while... please be patient and let it finish.
- Once the files have been downloaded, click on the ...button.
In the scan settings make sure the following are selected:
- Detect malicious programs of the following categories:
Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, Rootkits
Spyware, Adware, Dialers and other potentially dangerous programs
- Scan compound files (doesn't apply to the File scan area):
By default the above items should already be checked.
- Click the ...button, if you made any changes.
- Now under the Scan section on the left:Select My Computer
- The program will start and scan your system. This will run for a while, be patient... let it run.
Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected.
- Save the scan results as a Text file ... save it to your desktop.
- Copy and paste the saved scan results file in your next reply.
Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:58 PM
Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:44 PM
Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:47 PM
Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:48 AM
Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:50 AM
Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:20 AM
Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:03 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users