Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is the average price of a Computer diagnostic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CalusBlade

CalusBlade

• Members
  • 538 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

What is the average price of a Computer diagnostic, where they check your computer and find out whats wrong it it? How much will it cost to repair errors that deal with video card, Hard drive, Ram.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

:thumbsup:

Once there was a Site that used to do all the above for free, then they got greedy. Now they charge and charge and Spam all Members, even Banned Members. No way could I give you a link to them, Mate.

edit. Post your Problems here in the right Section and you will get it fixed for nothing.

:flowers: :trumpet:

Edited by Abacus 7, 30 May 2009 - 12:32 PM.

#3 igonuts2

igonuts2

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:05 PM

I hardly ever post at all any more, cause I generally get frustrated and start talking out me butt. But, couldnít one go http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic3616.html and scroll down to "system information"? Rimmers CPU-Z is simple and easy for even me to understand.

And donít some sites test your system capabilities for gaming (video card, ram, internet speed)? That suggestion might be what Abacus 7 is referring to, so I will post no links.

You didnít state your OS but BC also has a tweak guide here as well, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/13500/windows-xp-tweak-guide/ for XP, but if you go through it you should find a vista tweak link.

if i'm way off base or outta line here sorry.

Edited by igonuts2, 30 May 2009 - 03:10 PM.

Why work when you can play!

#4 CalusBlade

CalusBlade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 538 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

I did ask a few times about one of the crashes that dealt with my video card. I did the uninstalled and update and that didn't work. I tried deleting all the old driver files and updating it, didn't work. I swapped video cards with my other PC and they both worked fine. Both are the NIVIDA just that one is 32 MB and the other one is higher, don't remember the video card. The problem is, my other computer is only meant for work and college stuff. Since my uncle gave it too me, and hes knows computers pretty well, I would think its compatible. So that the reason why i ask about the Computer diagnostic. Its not just for the software but also the hardware as well. The best suggestion they gave me was turning down the video card settings but I can't play half my games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users