Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help me how to fix this error pls

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 theinvulnerable

theinvulnerable

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:28 AM

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7000
Date: 5/30/2009
Time: 8:33:48 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ADMIN
Description:
The adfs service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,252 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:01 AM

Are you running Windows Server?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163295.aspx

Louis

#3 theinvulnerable

theinvulnerable
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

Are you running Windows Server?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163295.aspx

Louis

No. I only have one pc and it was running Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2.

This error came out after the troublesome uninstalling of adobe dreamweaver cs4 and adobe photoshop cs4 extended then flushing out many registry entries using cc cleaner, tune up utilities, revo uninstaller after the uninstallation process with the help of WinCS4Cleanupscript for cleaning adobe cs4 products. But before, the reason why i uninstalled this things. When im transferring the ownership of adobe files in C:\Program Files into my new admin account, because the useraccounts created this files was deleted a month ago. And suddenly after doing this, when i open application adobe photoshop cs4 it prompts for the product key again. And I accidentally input the wrong code or maybe just expired code,and one of a sudden it keeps saying license expired, and it was never opened again. So that's why i uninstalled them hoping that will fix the problem, but it's not. It just keeps saying license expired after all and still won't open. As a matter of fact this things now exist on my event viewer and im in big throuble right now.

I don't know what to do, please help. I don't want to reformat it again, because i can't backup all my installed files because it was too big. And I lost all my installers.

Thanks for reading. ^_^ Hope u reply soon...

#4 theinvulnerable

theinvulnerable
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

Problem solved. I manage to solve the problem by just reinstalling photoshop and removed expired license. Can someone closed this now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users